Chapter 6

"Ryeli! Ryeli! Wake up, we're here!!" Lillie sounded excited. I was super excited that I was going to be in Denmark for a year and a half!!! I couldn't believe it! I quickly grabbed my carry on and got out of the airplane. We went to go pick up our bags, then go get the rental car. When we went to go get the car they gave us a black convertible. It was a nice car! We got the keys and went to our hotel. Lillie grabbed our bags out of the car while I was admiring the beautiful hotel! "Here's your bags Rye." (Rye is Ryeli's nickname) I took my bags from Lillie an went inside the hotel. It was so beautiful!! Sarah got the room key and told us we were on the 5th floor room 48. We headed towards the elevator to go to our room. When we got to our room Lillie and I had our own room and so did Sarah. We unpacked our bags and went to go get something to eat. When we got back to our hotel it was 7:55 p.m. "Goodnight girls!'' Lillie told her goodnight then I did. We went into our room and talked. "What if we see Benjamin?" I asked Lillie. She smiled a little and said "i don't know but it would be pretty awesome." I nodded and smiled really big. Lillie laughed at me, I must have looked like a retard. The thought of meeting Benjamin gave me butterflies in my stomach. Lillie got up and threw me a pair of sleep shorts and a blue shirt. I changed into them while Lillie changed into sleep pants and a green shirt. When I put on my shirt I could feel the pain in my back from where my dad threw me on the floor. The thought of my dad gave me goosebumps. I shivered and Lillie must have noticed I was thinking about something because she asked me what was wrong. I simply said nothing and jumped in bed. Lillie turned off the light and jumped into bed after me.

I was walking down the stairs until someone threw a beer bottle at me. I ducked and looked to see who threw it. My dad. I looked him up and down and noticed he had a sharp knife. I gasped and starting running back up the stairs. I tried closing the door but my dads foot stopped it. He kicked the door open making me fall backwards. He started coming closer. Slowly but surely I crawled backwards. I hit the wall and watched him get closer. I was leaning my back against the wall and waited. I waited for my death. My dad sat on top of me, putting all his weight on me. I winced. "Goodnight sweetheart!" I heard my dad say sarcastically. He started to cut my neck slowly. I screamed in pain.

"RYELI!! RYELI!! WAKE UP!!!" I jumped up quickly. Lillie was breathing heavily. "What's wrong.?" I asked. Lillie looked at me. "You were screaming in your sleep! You scared me!!" I told her I was sorry, then she hugged me. I looked at the clock and read 5:15 a.m. I got out of bed and got some cereal. I quietly ate my cereal, alone. My mind was replaying parts of my dream,making me wince . I was scared. Maybe that was a sign that he was trying to find me. I don't know though. When I was done eating my cereal I put my bowl in the sink. I decided to go down to the gym for an hour. I changed into tight shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed my headphones and my phone and walked down to the gym. I did the treadmill the whole time. I listened to my 'favorites' playlist on my phone while I was down there. When I was done I went back up to the room. Lillie and Sarah were still sleeping. I took a shower because I was all sweaty and hot. I got out of the shower and remembered me and Lillie were going out today. So I wore dark Hollister jean shorts and a white flowy top with a red tank top under it. (It is warm in Denmark in this story) I went into the bathroom and put on light make up. Then I watched Real House Wife's of Beverly Hills. Thank god we have English tv!

---------------------------------------------

Hey!! I don't know if this was an interesting chapter or not. So please tell me. Vote, comment and tell your friends please! Thanks! Bye...