Chapter 20

BENJAMIN'S POVS;

-AT THE FROZEN YOGURT PARLOR-

I walked Andrea to go through our cups away and I held her hand as we walked out. She was pretty but nothing compared to Ryeli's beauty. I just feel like starting over and I don't know if Ryeli is where I begin. I'm trying to help her regain her memory but she keeps going after all these guys. I can barely breathe when Ryeli talks to me, she's so breath taking. "Benjamin?" I heard Andrea say, "yeah what's up?" I asked. She smiled, "I'm gonna go.." she walked away but I yelled at her. "Hey here's my number!" she whipped around and started walking towards me, "thanks". "Your welcome" she started walking away again, what was I doing?? I'm suppose to get Ryeli back! I started walking back towards the park until I saw Jeremiah and Ryeli hugging and kissing. It broke my heart to see with some one else, but if she wants she can have him because I have Andrea.

LILLIES POV;

I was worried about Ryeli. But she is with Benjamin, right? I would go find them but I don't know where they are. I picked up my phone and called Benjamin. It rang a couple times before he answered. "Hello" he began, "everything okay?" I asked him with concern, I heard a soft sigh come from the phone. "Yeah" he spoke softly, he didn't sound to convincing but I'll let it go. "Okay I have to go bye." He said before I had anything to say. I held my phone to my cheek for a minute, what was happening? I thought to myself. I grabbed my purse and went out the door. I locked the door behind me and ran as fast as I could. I ran to the hospital and I figured I could check some near by places. I ran towards the movie theatre but they weren't there. I didn't even bother to try the park because Ryeli hates parks so I began somewhere else.

RYELIS POV;

"Hey Ryeli!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Benjamin, "what?" I said. "Is there anything you want to do other than hang out at the park" he asked with a pity look. "I don't know. But can I talk to you?" I asked impatiently, "be my guest" he replied. We walked over to a tree and he put his hands in his pockets, this was going to be hard because it was going to break his heart. "I don't know how to say this" I said while sighing, "don't be afraid to tell me anything" he said. "Well ever since I lost my memory..." I stopped in my tracks and looked into those gorgeous blue eyes. The were filled with sadness. "I forgot how the town looked!" I hurried up and continued, "well lets go take a walk around it real quick." he said with a smile, a beautiful smile. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, he made me blush. "You do know your beautiful, right?" Ben started the conversation, "I don't know. I guess" I said unsure. "Well you are. No questions." he ended the conversation. "It's so pretty around here" I smiled, "because your here..." he whispered loud enough for me to hear him. I blushed like wild! He was cute and romantic, maybe there was a spark between us. We walked a little more before going back to Jeremiah. "Did you have fun?" Jeremiah asked me as I approached him, "yeah it's a beautiful city" I smiled and looked into his eyes. "Ryeli who do you want?" I heard Benjamin's voice from behind me, "I-I don't know.." I answered. Then pain went straight through me. I felt the sting in my cheek, it began to swell, tears began to build up and my heart began breaking, all at once. Ben slapped me! "RYELI!!" I heard a voice cry out, I looked up to see Lillie running to me. Her knees fell to the ground, I lied there on the ground, in pain. "What the hell!!" she screamed, "I freaking trusted you! If I wasn't worried about her who knows what else would've happened!" Lillie yelled at them both. She picked me up and walked me to our hotel. My legs stumbled, I fell on the bed once I reached our room. I slammed my face into my pillow and sobbed. My face was throbbing, my head was rushing and my feeling were damaged. I was crushed. "What happened?" Lillie questioned, "I don't know. I really didn't do anything to deserve it." I said. "You never do. When your dad had you you didn't deserve what he did to you!" She explained. "Does it hurt?" Lillie asked. "No. My face is in pain. I'm hurt because the love of my life slapped me. And you wanna know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel, hated, worthless and neglected.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm slow on updating I'm trying to get school out of my way!but please keep voting and commenting and most of all reading