Chapter 3

Still Lillie's POV;

I pulled out my phone and showed Ryeli a picture of Benjamin Lasnier. "Who is that?! Where is he from?! Does he live here!? Is he single?!? I laughed a little. "His name is Benjamin Lasnier, he's 13 and lives in Denmark, Copenhagen and no he is not single." Ryeli was smiling really big until I said he wasn't single. She put her head down on the table and that's when I felt bad again. "Ryeli, I'm jus kidding, he's single and ready to mingle!" She looked up at me and started smiling really big again. I smiled back and I watched her take out her phone. "Does he have an Instagram?!?" I could tell Ryeli was in love, because she's never ever been this happy! "Yes, and a tumblr,twitter, and a Facebook." She smiled really big and said "amazing!" I laughed at her but she ignored me. I went to go get us subway, and it took forever! When I was walking back with our food I saw this guy hitting on Ryeli. I stood there and watched for a minute. He put his hand on her cheek but Ryeli pushed it away. Then he got mad! I ran over there and started yelling at him "WHAT THE HECK!!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!! OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! TAKE A HINT BUDDY!" He told me to stay out of it and I got mad. I threw a punch at him but he stopped it. He started twisting my arm, then Ryeli kicked his arm making him let go of mine. She slapped him and kicked him causing him to fall down. Ryeli sat down and continued look at her phone I stood there in amazement! I sat down and asked Ryeli why she doesn't defend her self against her dad and brother. "Because it's best I don't do anything" I looked at her like she was insane! "Ryeli! You could runaway from them if you defend your self!" She gave me a 'yeah right' face.

Ryeli's POV;

I was looking at Benjamin's Instagram and listening to what Lillie was telling me. Maybe I could try defending my self and runaway. Lillie finished what she was saying and she handed me my subway. She got my favorite sub, turkey and ham with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes. It was really good! After eating we picked up our bags and started walking around the mall. "Benjamin is super cute!" I was really into him. Lillie smiled and said "I know, you two would be cute together if you were ever a couple!" I blushed a little and smiled. "It's 1:30! My mom will be here any minute!" Lillie and I starting running like crazy! When we got to the door Lillie's mom had just got there. We walked out the doors and jumped in the car. "Did you girls have fun?" Lillie's mom asked while I was putting on my seatbelt. Lillie and I both said yeah and we smile really big.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Please tell me if you like my story an like, comment and make sure to tell your friends! Thank you for reading!