Chapter 17

I walked along the street with years in my eyes, letting each one fall down my cheek. It was getting dark out but who cares. I'll get in trouble, oh well. I walked past an alley and saw some guys punching a kid. "Hey leave him alone!" I yelled, they turned around and one of them punched my nose. "Look man I don't want -" I cut myself off and punched the kid that punched me. He fell back into his friends and I glanced at the kid that was being bullied. He wasn't a nerd or anything, he was just a plain kid. But he looked like a fool sitting there letting the kids bully him. Is that what I look like? I didn't want to look like an idiot, I looked around and all they guys were surrounding me with their fists. "Stop! I want to join your gang!" I shouted, they all paused. "Okay, we'll let you but you can't let us down." One of the guys agreed, what in the world am I getting myself into?! "Thanks" I said then sighed. We all walked away in a group, I had no clue where we are going. "Hey kid!" A guy pointed to me, "yeah?", "I'm Jayden, this is TJ, Jeremiah and Hunter." He said pointing them all out. "Got it!" I replied, I started walking towards the back of the group until I heard "but first you have to make some changes." He said smirking. "Okay" I sighed again, "what kind of changes" I asked. "Well you want to be one of us, you got to look like one of us." Hunter replied to my question, I was worried of what they would do but this could be fun. We all walked to a dark and scary place. It was empty, "hey! Marco!" Jayden yelled, I began to hear noises from the back. "What can I do for you Jayden?" Marco asked, Jayden walked to the back wit Marco and I'm guessing he told Marco what he wanted done with me. "First thing tomorrow night!" Marco yelled while walking back to us. "Okay thanks." Jayden said while walking out the door with all of us following."I have to go home boys see ya tomorrow night" Jeremiah yelled, "uh yeah me to!" I said and started walking with Jeremiah. "What's up?" He asked me, "going home." After that it was silent, "I used to be where you are now." Jeremiah said softly. "What do you mean?" I asked, "I used to get picked in by Jayden. When I saw him messing with other kids I didn't want to look like that kid. So I became friends with him. Then he did this to me." he pointed himself, "I used to have dark brown hair and a good life until I met Jayden. I used to have the good girls not the sluts." He continued, "And that's what's going to happen to me." I thought.

RYELIS POV;

I sat in the hospital bed alone. I had no one to talk to, no one to cuddle with, no one to watch a movie with. I wish I could've believed Benjamin but its just so hard to trust someone you barely know. I pulled out my phone and looked at my text messages. Benjamin seemed so sweet and nice. Then, it came rushing back. I remember the day I met Benjamin. I ran out of my room and instantly found Tarah. "I remember!" I whispered loudly, "maybe we can get you out of here now then" she said very quietly. She signed me out and I went searching the streets for Benjamin.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys your amazing! Comment and vote please! You like it? I will blow your freaking socks off in the next chapter!