Chapter 22

RYELIS POV;

My face was starting to bruise. It still hurts, but the only way to take all the pain away is music. I was listening to 'What About Love' by Austin Mahone. It put thoughts through my mind. Thoughts like "did I break me and Ben up?" or "did he not care?" But whatever came to mind I dropped because I wanted to feel happy, so I danced and sang to my song. I had my purple beats on so I was probably singing really loud. But who cares, right?

LILLIE'S POV;

I heard Ryeli singing so I ran to the room to see what she was doing. Oh my gosh she was happy. I felt a smile grow across my face. I pulled out my phone and began video tapping her. I laughed at her, a few minutes later she realized I was filming her so she tackled me. Like the old days, when Ryeli's mom was still here. We were both laughing like crazy! She got off of me and asked if I was hungry. "Yeah. You wanna grab some McDonalds?" She smiled real big like the smile on a McDonald's happy meal box! Ryeli nodded her head wildly. I laughed, she reminded me of a little kid. We grabbed our purses and went out the door.

BENJAMIN'S POV;

I canceled with Tobias yesterday and today. He said he had plans anyway. He said something about going to Copenhagen with his girlfriend. That brought tears to my eyes, because if none of this bull crap would of happened me and Ryeli could've gone. But I don't even care anymore. She obviously doesn't want me so why should I want her? Even though her beauty pushes me back to her, I'll fight it. I'm moving on. Moments later I got a text from Lillie. Oh dear god! It was a video of Ryeli dancing and singing around her room, Lillie's words were "she doesn't need you for happiness" that broke my heart for like the 100th time. I watched the video over and over again. I cried but still smiled. She was a good singer, not so much of a dancer. But I still love her. NO! I'm suppose to be moving on! I deleted Lillie's text and put my phone down.

JEREMIAH'S POV;

I was sitting on a bench outside, I thought about Ryeli and Benjamin and how they were together. Maybe I broke them apart. But if I did it necessarily wouldn't have been my fault. Ryeli was pushing Benjamin away and pulling me towards her. I was trying to be her friend and make her realize she loves Ben! We could say that didn't work. I felt sorry for Benjamin, he was hurt mentally and physically. I need to mend.

TOBIAS' POV;

I was in Copenhagen with my girl. I was happy, but still mad at Ben. He's been blowing me off to go be with Ryeli! I thought it was suppose to be bros before.... whatever you want to call Ryeli! She's definitely not a bow, so it's not bros before bows! She's every colored word in the book. But whatever I'm suppose to be with my girlfriend not in LaLa land.

RYELIS POV;

Lillie and I ate our Big Macs and left to go shopping. I was having so much fun! Lillie's my best friend and nothing's going to break us. BOWS BEFORE BROS! I didn't care about Benjamin anymore. I was wrong about him. He was the bad guy all along. I can't believe him right now! He's being a jerk! I ran into a lot of cute guys at the mall. They would wink and I would blush, smile, put a strand of hair back and keep walking. So I would flirt. We came across a dress store. I stood in front of it and began crying. All the flashbacks. Were all here. My memory is back!!! I remember meeting Benjamin in front of the mall and shopping with him. He told me all the things I wanted to hear. Then he gave me his number. It was all there. The shopping, loving, smiling, the movies. I stopped crying and just stood there. THE MOVIES! I could've got me and Benjamin killed! Kyles dad. This was all Kyle!! He tore me and Benjamin! We were happy but Kyle was jealous. Suddenly everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------heyy!! Thank you for the +5,000 reads! It's amazing! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I got into A LOT of trouble but I PROMISE I'll be more active! Please keep reading voting and commenting! Love you guys! :)