Chapter 27

BENJAMIN'S POV;

Ryeli was here. In my arms. Safe. The thought of how she fought against Cameron amazed me. I never knew she was like that, I mean I guess when you're dad and brother have been abusing for a while you'd learn something, but I've got to admit she was hot when she was fighting him. But it was like she knew exactly what he was going to do! It was all insane.

Ryeli and I lied there in the hospital bed, she was shaking in her sleep so I got up and grabbed her a second blanket. I laid back down and snaked my arms around her, and she nuzzled into my chest. To be honest I never wanted this night to end.

"Benjamin" a faint voice called out. I looked down at Ryeli and came face to face with her beautiful eyes. "Yes baby" I said stroking her dark hair, "I'm scared" she responded half asleep. "Do you want a water from downstairs" I asked then soon felt her nod against my chest. I grabbed some money and went down the hallway, there wasn't anyone in the hallways so it was kinda scary.

I pressed the button on the elevator and waited, I decided to press it again then I realized it was broke! "Ugg" I complained under my breath. I had to go down the stairs, once I got downstairs I grabbed a water and paid for it. "Tak" (thank you) I spoke, "du er velkommen" the guy responded.

I ran up stairs to the room to find Ryeli climbing in front of the window. I thought she was about to jump out so I ran to her and grabbed her by her waist. I noticed she was sleeping so I called out her name. "Ryeli!" "Ryeli babe wake up!" "Come on" I cried out softly, she won't wake up! I know she's dreaming but I can't get her up, she's to deep into her sleep. I sat there and felt the tears rushing to my cheeks, until she put my face in her hands and kissed me. So I guess she's sleep kissing. I opened my eyes and watched hers flutter open. "Are you okay?" I breathed, I looked at her but she had her head down. "Yeah" Ryeli sighed, she got up and crawled back into bed, I decided to sit there and look out the window. It was dark but the moonlight lit up the sky. It was beautiful, like Ryeli. I smiled.

RYELIS POV;

I crawled back in bed and thought of my dream. No not dream, nightmare.

It took place in the hospital, the only difference was we were alone. Who was alone? Cameron and me. Yeah scary right? Okay back to the dream. Nightmare I mean nightmare.

I watched as Cameron got closer and closer to me. "We're together now babe" he smirked, I think I was smiling back. WAIT!! Why? Anyways, he pushed his body against mine, which I normally would have pushed him away. But what happens when I push him away? Ahh, yes that's right! I get hurt. But either way I could get hurt, so I took the chance and gently, and when I say gently I mean gently! "I can't do this Cameron, it's not right" I explained while avoiding eye contact. "I don't care what you can't do! That's why you try it" he gave me a dirty look, I started crawling up on the window seal until he grabbed me. "Ryeli" he shook his head, and looked me in the eyes. They were so GREEN! I came closer and kissed him.

Then the dream ended.

Yep. I felt ashamed. But then again, what can I do about it?

Benjamin'sp POV;

I lied down next to Ryeli, facing her gorgeous face. "Ryeli I'm so sorry for leaving you" I said shamefully, "don't blame your self" she whispered. "Here's your water, pretty" I smiled, her eyes opened slowly and grabbed the water from my hand. She twisted off the cap and guzzled it. Her eyes eventually met mine and may I say they shine in the dark. Ugg! I just get over how beautiful she is!

"Um Ryeli I've been wanting to ask you. Why did you forgive me? After everything I've ever done, I thought you despised me" I said disappointed. "Baby. I forgive and forget. I just realized if I were to get so upset over that, I am definitely over reacting! I mean my dad abused me growing up, he even killed my mother! Right in front of my eyes..." She said lowering her voice. She started to cry so I pulled her in for a tight hug. "I miss her so much" she cried into my chest. "She's always here" I said putting my handing over her heart feeling her unsteady heartbeats. She looked into my eyes and kissed me, hard. Ryeli got on her knees and sat in my lap with her legs on both sides. Somehow she still managed to kiss me. "I...love...you....so.....much" she said in between kisses. She pulled away and took a deep breath. Ryeli laid her head on the pillow and patted the spot next to her suggesting I lay next to her. So I did, I wrapped my arms around her once again and said "I love you so much more" then I kissed her neck before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update but I've been busy this week. But I think I'll give this story one more chapter and then it'll be a sequel! Whoop whoop! Haha but keep reading voting and commenting. You know all that good stuff ;) and by the way thanks for 8.6k reads!! I am sending you all hugs!