Chaper 10

I gently raised my head up off of Benjamin's shoulder an looked out the window. "Hello sleeping beauty!" I looked at Benjamin and smiled. About 30 minutes after I woke up I asked, "where are we going?" Benjamin glanced over at me and smiled. "We will be there in 30 minutes." I looked out my window thinking about how he's been flirting with me. Then, I decided to beg.

"Benjamin I want to know! Please tell me! I'll love you forever!!" I placed my chin on his shoulder and put on my pouty face. "No." He stared into my eyes and smirked. Ben's mom stepped out of the car to go get something from inside the gas station. "Please Ben! I'll be your best friend!" I begged even more. "It will take a lot more than that!" Benjamin replied with his smirk turning into a big smile. "I'll buy you a puppy and be your girlfriend! pretty please Ben! I want to know!" He stared into my eyes again. His eyes were so..... Blue!! They were so zgorgeous, I suddenly felt Benjamin's lips against mine. He kissed me!! I felt sparks, no fireworks! More like explosions. I kissed back. I mean how could I not! Our lips together was perfect, it felt so magical. I pulled away from the kiss, wishing I hadn't. I looked him in the eyes before looking away. I smiled really big the rest of the way. Wow, my first kiss was Benjamin Lasnier.

-30 minutes later-

Benjamin took me to Copenhagen! It was so beautiful here, besides the fact that it was freezing cold. His mom let us hang out alone while she went shopping. Benji and I were walking around Copenhagen and we went into a couple of stores but we didn't buy anything. We weren't saying anything at the moment so I figured I would ask "so um did that kiss mean anything to you?" He looked at me then looked forward.

"Oh look, you actually found a girl that likes you!" I heard two or three boys laugh from behind us. I turned around to meet their faces. "Go away Kyle!" Benjamin yelled while grabbing my hand firmly. "What if I don't?" He said knowing Benjamin wouldn't do anything. So I stood up for him. "Then I'll beat your ass!" He got really close to me. "I'd like to see you try sweetheart." He said grinning. I rolled my eyes at his comment. Then I quickly grabbed Kyle's wrist and turned him around while grabbing his other wrist. I placed one of his wrist in between his shoulder blades. Then I whispered in his ear, "are you sure?" I was referring to his last comment. I threw him to the side making sure I wasn't going to hit anyone. I looked over where Benjamin was standing. He wasn't there, my heart rate was out of control. I looked in every direction. Then I saw the two boys were walking behind Benjamin. I looked over at the boy I threw and he was getting back up. I grabbed him by his collar on his shirt. "Don't you ever touch Benjamin again." I said, I threw him on the ground before running to Benjamin. I started running in Ben's direction. When I reached them I grabbed one of the boys by their neck and put him on the ground. I put his hand in between his shoulder blade like I did to Kyle. I held his hands there until I felt hands around my waist. I forgot there was another boy. He put me on his shoulder, I tried to fight back but I couldn't. I stopped kicking and started crying. He was walking away and I must've fell off his shoulder. I looked up to see Benjamin punching the boy. Once he was done we ran off to the car. We quickly got in the car a sat there.

"Why did you stop fighting back?" He asked curiously. "I don't know." I replied back while looking down. "Do you know what they would've done to you?!" He said raising his voice. "Well what ever they would've done wouldn't of been the first!!" I yelled at him crying. I buried my face in my hands. "Ryeli, what are you talking about?" Ben said lowering his voice. "Ben. My brother and dad abused me. So whatever they would've done wouldn't of been the first time it happened to me!" I explained to him. "Rye. I'm.... I'm so sorry." He pulled me close to him allowing me to cry on his shoulder. He pulled out of the hug and told me to dry up my tears. So I did, I whipped all of my tears off my face. I laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat. " it did Rye. It meant a lot to me." "What are you talking about Ben?" I looked up at him. "The kiss. It meant a lot to me. It was amazing and I love you!" My eyes wear building up tears, but I managed to hold them back. I smiled at him "I love you too." I laid my head back down until I heard him say "I know we just met yesterday, but I really like you. So will you be my girlfriend?" I closed my eyes and smiled. "Yes Benjamin I would love to be your girlfriend."

We both fell asleep. But we woke up when we heard the car door open and close. It was Ben's mom, we grabbed something to eat and headed back home. I was still tired so I fell back asleep in Benjamin's arms.

I dreamt of me and Benjamin until my dream was interrupted by Benjamin whispering in my ear. "I love you beautiful." His accent was so cute. "I love you to, but I'm tired." He laughed at me. We both ended up falling asleep on the rest of the way home.

"Wake up kids. We're home." I heard Benjamin's mom say. I got up and realized we were at Benjamin's house. I walked in with Benjamin and I met Marius and Amanda. They were so sweet and Marius is so adorable! "Do you wanna do a Ustream?" I nodded to Benjamin's suggestion and we started heading up the stairs to his room.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Tell me what you think of the story and please comment and vote! Thanks!

What's your favorite Benjamin Fan Fiction?

Leave your answer in the comments. ?