Chapter 15

BENJAMIN'S POV;

I called my mom over to the cameras. "What honey?" She asked looking at the cameras, "I know this boy in the car.." I pointed him out so everyone knew who I was talking about. "Do you know where he lives?" the manager asked me, "yeah he lives on the next street from where I live." I kinda felt like an FBI agent. "Okay well maybe if we drive by maybe they'll be home." the manager offered. "Uh sir I know what kind of car that is." one of the police officers said before we left. "It's a blue Chrysler." he continued. "Thank you." the manager said before leading us out the door. Ryeli and I got in one of the police cars together. I say in the middle and she sat by the window, Ryeli had her head up against the window. I put my arm around her waist and put her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise" I whispered in her ear. She turned her body so she was facing towards the window and laying on my shoulder, Ryeli put my arm around her so it was laying on your stomach. She played with my fingers then decided to intertwine our fingers. "Why did our relationship start off on a rough start?" Ryeli asked, she sounded like she was going to cry so I kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear again "I don't know but it will get better I promise." For the rest of the way we sat in silence, I was listing all possible things that could happen.

1. Kyle set his dad up to this.

2. Kyle is going to try to get to Ryeli.

3. Kyle's dad is going to jail.

4. Kyle is going to kill me for putting his da in jail.

5. They're not going to be home.

Either way it goes it involves Kyle. It's not going to be easy to put up with.

When we got to the house they were there, surprisingly! The two police officers got out of the cars and walked to the house. Ryeli unbuckled her seatbelt and got in the passenger seat. "Ryeli! Get back her!!" I whispered to her, she gave me the look that said "I'll be fine". No she won't I have the feeling that something bad is going to happen! We sat there in silence, I grabbed Ryeli's hand and squeezed it. She looked and me then looked back out the window. I was sitting impatiently until I heard a gunshot. Ryeli rushed to the back seat as fast as she could, but it wasn't fast enough. Kyle opened the door and grabbed her by her leg. "Your legs are so skinny! Maybe you can wrap them around me later!" Kyle said smirking. Ryeli pushed him away but he came right back and pulled her leg. Ryeli fell out of the car, she tried grabbing on to something but she couldn't. Her head hit the concrete road hard. I jumped out of the car as fast as I could, Kyle stopped me from going to her. "Don't you ever touch her again! If you do I'll kill you and do all the bad things possible to her!" He demanded then ran away. I fell to the ground next to Ryeli. Her eyes were debating on staying open or closing. "Stay with me Ryeli! It's going to be okay!" After I say something I see blood coming from the back of her head.

RYELI'S POV;

I didn't really know what just happened. My eyes were getting heavy, everything was blury. I realized Benjamin was saying something but I couldn't here him. My eyes just got heavier and heavier, I saw Benjamin open his mouth but my eyes closed before I saw his lips move.

BENJAMIN'S POV;

I was screaming out my lungs as her eyes shut. I didn't know how else to react, I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed 911.

(911) hello this is 911 how may I help you?

(Me) my girlfriend is bleeding and her eyes closed but she's still breathing!

(911) can you please tell me your location?

I looked around for signs.

(Me) uh.. (Some street in Danish)

I hung up the phone and waited for the ambulance. I couldn't wait. I picked up Ryeli and ran to the nearest hospital, I ran through the doors with tears streaming from my eyes. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" I yelled as I watched three doctors come towards me with a bed. I walked with them until two doctors held me back and told me to go wait in the waiting room.