MISS. CIRCLES CLASS

Hai readersssss, so you like ZipXEdward huh? me toooooo, I feel we are going to have a lot of fun together >w<

N E way sowwy for wasting ur time, on to the stor- wait! comment some FPE ships I should do, no character x reader crap tho. OK now onto the story...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time......( Im so unfunnyyyyy nwn) 

(MC)Miss. Circle: ok little turds I hope you studied because today we're having a pop quiz UWU

(Z) zip: A POP QUIZ, YOU NEVER TOLD US TO STUDY???!!

MC: shut up brat b4 you end up like apple-head.....what was his name again?

(K) kevin: errrmmmm, what the sigma miss. circle how do you not remember your failing students name?

MC: SHUT UP KATIE

K: ermmm, acctually my name is kevin-

MC: I really dgaf

K: ermmm-

MC: YOU LITTLE NERD SHUT UP

zip is making airplanes, Oliver is throwing them at kids, and Edward is finishing up his quiz

Z: yo Edward can I copy your paper? E: sure *blushes* O: *notices Edward blushing* hey ed, I need to talk to you, privately E,Z: *confused*O: one second zip, we will be right back. Z: *shrugs*

(imma write better one sec)

Olive oil pulls rizzward out of the classroom, without permission(they gonna get in trouble). Next, Oliver pushes Edward into the lockers and they lock gazes( I SWEAR THIS ISNT A SHIP!!!). so~, Oliver says, a smirk crawling onto his face. "you like zip~". Edward looks at Oliver, pale."NO I DONT!!!" he yells so loud the whole class could hear him, Oliver then shushes him but its too late. Miss. Circle enters the hall, "WTH IS GOING ON HERE?!" Edward, wide-eyed, slides through Oliver's arms pinning him to the wall, and runs back to the classroom.

Edward rushes back into the classroom. Everyone, including zip stares at him. Then, Engel breaks the silence with, "Hey Edward, we all heard you, what was that about?" Edward who was still frozen in fear, slowly blinks, then steadies himself to sit back down next to zip who was still clueless on the situation. "I-I um", Edwards words are shaky. "you what?" zip said. "N-never mind" Edward said looking disappointed. Zip was confused, then she noticed it, the blush on Edwards face spreading every single second she was watching him, she decided to ignore it but at that same second she finally processed it, HE LIKED HER??!!! and once she knew this fact, she started to notice feelings she never knew were there, feelings that made her insides heat up, this is when she knew she had feelings for Edward. Once she got these feelings they wouldn't go away, she knew she had to make a move before he decides that it isn't worth it to be with her, she had to do something. Once Oliver and Oreo lover got back to class, she started hatching a plan.

( I already have an idea for the next part I just want to hear some opinions on the first part, I'm sorry it was so short, ill work harder next time, promise. Ok bye pookieeesss have a good day/evening/night.)