ZIP ARE YOU ALIVE?!

Hai! now is the time, everyone will know, is zip ok?

and the answer isssssss..........(youll find out)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward decides to perform chest CPR but it isn't working, he has no choice. He starts a mouth to mouth giving Zip some air to breathe, and it feels like its working! Zip is breathing again but what Edward didn't know is that this was part of her plan. He feels her stomach to make sure she was actually ok, then all of a sudden two hands grab his hips and pull him onto the table. Zip then quickly, before Edward could process what was going on, crawled on top of him and got extremely close to his face. Edward took a few seconds to finally process what just happened, and then he did he saw Zip giving him the biggest smirk of her life. "Zip what are you doing?!" Edward shouted into her ear but she didn't care, she leaned down even further, giving Edward a quick peck on the lips then said, "I know you like me". "Did Oliver tell you?!" he asked prepared to have a "little talk" with Oliver. "no" Zip responded, "you're just very obvious". "oh" Edward said, a little embarrassed. Zip then continues to say "I like you too". The two are both as red as tomatoes, they flirt for a tiny bit until Zip said this, "I-I want to be with you, can we be a....thing?" Edwards heart jumped out of his chest, he was so happy. "y-yeah sure, l-lets be a t-th-thing" Edward manages to get out. Zip is so happy, that she pulled Edward up and hugged him so tight that he could barely breathe, then Edward grabbed Zips hips and brought her backwards, They were cuddling when all of a sudden.... Oliver walks in slamming the door making Edward and Zip fall on the ground. "SERIOUSLY OLIVER?!" Zip shouts in an annoyed tone. Oliver is eating his soap and realizes that Edward had broken Zips fall, he looked miserable, what did Oliver do? He sat there and laughed at him until both Zip and Edward got annoyed and left to go to Zips dorm room where they fell asleep together on Zips couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT WORRY GUYS THIS ISNT THE END!!!!  from here I will be taking requests and adding more to the story my goal is 60 parts!!! I will also come up with some things too! Bye for now! have a good day/evening/night you guys are amazing, never for get that! luv all of you and your support!<3

(sorry this part is a little short!)