OLIVER STORY TIME!!!

OMG THIS ISNT HAPPENING!!!!! 99 VIEWS AND GOT RANKED IN UNDER A WEEK!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! This is not a part of the story unless you want it to be there will be a time skip anyway, I just wanted to actually entertain you guys with a little story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Oliver gets back he has a new soap in his mouth, he's probably already had 10+ since he left. Edward and Zip are playing with Chip before he has to go, and Miss. Circle has left with Miss. Sasha, so there are no teachers which meant absolute chaos. But that's normal for them. Oliver decides to try to be a teacher(as the teachers pet he is). He teaches subtraction and addition to them, he also teaches them how to write "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" which took basically half of the class... but that's ok we are here to waste time anyway! In the end Oliver told his whole life story to the children and they were scarred for the rest of their life!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I literally don't know I got bored help ToT!!!! give me some ideas!!! ty all again for your support and as always have an amazing day/evening/night!!! love you guys!!!