Break time!!!

hai again i just want to say thank you to my bestie @s0apery for being so supportive, I want to shout out to their storys, they are amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was fifteen minutes after the incident with Oliver and Edward and now it was break time, some people stayed in the classroom because they had no where else to go, others because they wanted to study(KEVIN I SWEAR YOU LITTLE NERD). As always zip is folding paper into weird shapes but this time instead of a paper airplane like usual she made a heart?! Yes, a heart in which she slid over to Edward while he wasn't looking, then went back to making her planes. Edward was reading a book about relationships (zip didn't even notice.....) and got distracted by a shifting of the table caused by Oliver who stood up to get a better aim on Engel who was studying peacefully before getting hit in the back of the head with one of zips planes ( poor Engel) Eventually Edward noticed the heart and he picked it up, after putting it in his pocket he looked up at Zip who was in the middle of making another plane to hit people with, not event paying attention. "oh... so it wasn't her...." Edward mumbled under his breath, which got a hold of Zips attention, "hm?" she hummed looking over at Edward. "nothing!" said Edward, worried that he got caught being an absolute simp. But Zip just shrugged and went back to folding her paper. Edward looks over at Oliver who wiggles his brows then looks at both Edward and Zip repeatedly, Edward knowing what he was implying, went back to reading and ignored Oliver, praying that he wouldn't say a word to Zip about his crush on her. 

A few minutes pass and Oliver starts to insult the group that was studying at the table beside them, and it turns into a lot of screaming(mainly from Zip) and laughing(also mainly from Zip because Edward was still reading) then the study group left to go to the library, now Oliver was bored so he started a roasting battle between him and Zip. This is when Edward finally stops reading to back Zip up but only ends up getting his feelings hurt by Oliver who called him a Christmas tree. Seeing that Oliver was upset, Zip backed him up and won the fight calling him a Alice simp. Oliver left due to embarrassment and Zip started laughing so hard she could barely breathe... Edward wasn't paying attention, as he had started reading again. Then he felt a little tug on his shirt which snapped him out of reading mode to see Zip on the ground holding her neck to attempt to stop the choking. Edward quickly got out of his seat and gave her some of his water and helped her stand up, but only ended up picking her up bridal style because he couldnt hold her any other way, he was so red in the face you could mistake him for a traffic light but he didn't care, all he cared about was if Zip was ok. (tragic life thing going to happen soon, idk guys I'm tired ;3) Edward sets her on the table and feels her stomach, her breathing is slowing, could this be the end?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heheheh, I'm leaving you guys on a cliff hanger 1. bc i don't want to put too much into the second part, and 2. I'm going to fail if I don't finish my schoolwork. so I hope you liked part two, stick around for part three, until then have a good day/evening/night! luv you guys!