ZIPWARDS FIRST DAY!!!

I am literally running out of ideas for this story but I am pretty sure you need to know what happened the next day right? Of course you do!!! I hope you like this I'm literally loosing all my motivation!!!!T^T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Zip woke up to Edward latched onto her waist, she smiled softly, only half awake then slowly attempted to crawl off the couch, and failed. Edward was not going to let go and Zip knew how hard he was to wake up in the morning, experience from sleepovers at Oliver's dorm(they live only in dorms, no houses) so she just gave up and turned to his direction, laying into his chest and drifting back to sleep, until 10 minutes later her alarm woke her back up, only to realize that Edward had already woken up by then and was watching her sleep. He tried to act like he wasn't looking at her for 5 minutes straight but no one can fool Zip. She chuckled at the face he was making, which made him blush in embarrassment and bc he was simping. Then when Zip snapped out of it, she realized that they were going to be late if they didn't hurry, so she quickly sat up and walked into her bedroom to change. Edward had already gotten dressed (he got up at 2:00 knowing he would probably sleep through the timer and got ready, smart if you ask me) Zip threw on her shoes and grabbed Edwards hand dragging him out the door of her dorm room and leading him through the halls, excited as can be that they were finally dating. Edward chuckled at her enthusiasm to get into the classroom, usually she wore the biggest frown to Miss. Circles class mainly because its their first one but also because she wasn't able to throw airplanes in there, only make them, for some odd reason..... but none of that matters now bc she isn't upset anymore, with Edward how could she ever be upset again? He was everything she wanted, and he felt the exact same way. They then walk into the classroom, all eyes shift towards them(the whole class noticed that they are holding hands) Oliver looks at them while eating his first piece of soap today, not a care in the world about their PDA(public display of affection), the others though? Confused as hell. They sit down and Zip leans on Edwards shoulder, both of them grinning past their ears(if they had any).  "ALRIGHT YOU MFS THE KINDER KIDS ARE JOINING US TODAY, NO RESPECT, NO LIFE, GOT THAT?!" Miss. Circle shouts to the whole class. "yes ma'am" said the good kid table, the rest just scoffed and groaned, except Zip and the trio, Oliver was too busy eating soap and Edward was just as excited as Zip, because they were going to see Chip, Zip's little brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok you guys, I'm sorry another cliff hanger, I need more inspiration. Anyway! I hope you had a good day/evening/night! part 5 will come out when it is ready!!! byeeeee (also I want a nickname for my readers, can you guys brainstorm some ideas? ty, bye again!)