NURSES OFFICE

I'm actually going to cry! One thousand views!!!!  Thank you all!!!!! now the review. 

So, Zip and Claire are in the nurses office and Edward and Engel are talking outside. Oliver is one week before being released, and Alice hasn't left the hospital since. (TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF: ALCOHOL, LANGUAGE, SEX, PREGNANCY?!!!, SUICIDE, RAPE, BLOOD, DEATH. you get it, there is a lot that happens in this chapter, that is why I made it mature, now cat: >^-.-^<)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"so, why are you here?" Asks Zip still a little teary eyed, though she was given pain medication. "Ummm.....funny story.....I cant feel my legs." She says, chuckling nervously. "Wait a minute. If you slept with Engel last night....Does that mean you-" Zip is cut off, "NO, NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED." Claire yelled embarrassed. "ok, geez it was just a question." Zip said, tearing back up because her numbing meds had worn off. "OMG!!!!OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!!!!" Zip screamed in pain and started breathing harshly through her teeth, trying to hold her tears back. "DOCTOR!!!" Claire yelled, while Zip was still screaming in pain. "You shouldn't move around that much the glass will only get deeper!" Claire yelled at Zip. "IT ALREADY GOT DEEPER" Zip yelled back, still screaming in pain. The doctor was no where to be found. Then, Zip passed out. Claire was left there, not being able to walk, the boys were banging on the door, trying to get in, the nurse was still no where to be seen. Claire crawled to the door and opened it, Edward jumped over her to get to Zip, and Engel slowly bent down and picked her up bridal style. "Thanks." Said Claire, "Are you getting old now, or are you having trouble walking too?" She asked him with a little chuckle, then she looked at him actually expecting an answer. shit! he thought. "Ummm, noooo? It's because I didn't want to hurt you?" He replied, a little unsure. "You know very well that I am not hurt, just so numb I can't walk, so what is this really about?" She asked starting to get suspicious. "I-I um.... It's just.....well...." He couldn't put words together. "What?" She asked. He set her down on the nurses office bed. "F-fine" he said, "S-Something did happen last night....." He hid his face. "W-whAAAAATTTT?!" Claire responded. " You probably don't remember b-because you were drunk..." He said. "When did I drink?" She said completely ignoring the fact that she most likely had sex with Engel, if he means what she thinks. "I'm surprised you don't remember emptying two whole bottles of wine..." He says. "TWO WHOLE BOTTLES?!" She screamed. "WHY DIDNT YOU STOP ME?!" She yelled in his ear. "I-I....I'm sorry, I took advantage of you and I know it was wrong. I didn't notice until you had already downed half of the second bottle, and well....you said some things. I shouldn't  have listened, I knew you weren't yourself. You made me down a whole bottle, all I remember was carrying you to the bed, and I'm assuming we did the thing." He started to get really awkward, not making direct eye contact. "Wait.....if we did the thing." Claire stopped for a second to look up and think. "I don't own any protection...." she stated, her face getting red with embarrassment and fear. "I threw up way earlier in the morning, but when you said that I had wine I assumed it was because I was getting sober. But now, do you think-" She was interrupted by Engel. "Oh. My. GOD." He seemed slightly happy, but more concerned. "I-IM SO SORRY!! I SHOULDVE JUST GONE TO MY ROOM, THEN THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!!!" He yelled. "It's okay, I mean even if you did technically fuck me without my full consent...... and potentially get me pregnant, I'm glad it was you." She said, "B-BECAUSE I wouldn't want a stranger to do things to me!" She said, but Engel knew better. He knew that she loved him, and he loved her as well. So he did something unexpected, he walked over to Claire, pinned her down on the bed and started making out with her. They do realize that I have been here the whole time right? -Edward{italics mean thoughts from now on}. "Guys-" Edward started. "SHIT! I forgot you were still standing there." Engel popped up off of Claire and laughed nervously. "So, Claire, I heard they have pregnancy tests in that drawer over there." Edward said with a smirk. "Actually?!" She asked, surprised that a school nurse would own something like that. "Yeah, I heard that the nurse is trying for herself, and Oliver usually pops in here to grab one sometimes." Edward says casually. "WAIT! Oliver does it with Alice?!" Engel exclaims. "yeah, that shouldn't come to much of a surprise, you don't want to know how far they might go, or, how far Oliver would go for Alice." Edward replied, reliving some bad memories.