DOUBLE DATE?! (Heheh, no Oliver in this one)

OMG YOU GUYS IM GOING TO CRY, 127 VIEWS?! THIS IS AMAZING MORE THAN I COULD ASK FOR IN FOUR DAYS!!!! THANK YOU ALL, I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THIS BUT I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, I LOVE ALL OF YOU MORE THAN MY PARENTS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zip and Edward slept together again and it was the same morning routine, attempt to get up, fail, go back to sleep, wake up and get ready. But this time, they had extra time to go cuddle up on the couch and watch a 30 minute movie(they woke up an hour early) they decided to watch something romantic and right before the movie started Zip paused it and turned to Edward, "What if we invite someone to watch this with us?" She asked, By the way she was talking, Edward could tell she already had someone in mind. "Like who?" He asked her. "I was thinking Engel and Claire, we both know they like each other they just wont admit it, so what if.... we give them a head start?" "I've never heard a better plan in all my life!" Edward said, so Zip texts them telling them the room number a minute later, there is a knock at the door. "ill get it!" Zip says, while jumping to her feet. Zip opens the door and sees Claire and Engel standing there, a little confused on why they were invited and not Oliver. (LOL OLIVE OIL IS WITH SOFIA THE THIRD) "go ahead, sit down!" Zip says. Eventually they all get settled and Zip pulls popcorn out of the little cabinet by the couch. Both couples- I MEAN Zip and Edward are cuddling while Engel and Claire are being very good friends :3 or you could say that Claire is laying on Engels shoulder platonically. Basically after the movie has ended Claire had fallen asleep laying on Engels chest, and Engel is too scare of moving her or waking her up so he does nothing. While Zip gives Edward a small peck on the cheek and points to the two on the other side of the sofa. They both quietly chuckle, Zip takes a picture and posts it on Instagram. Then both Zip and Edward leave to go to class, while Engel was still struggling to wake Claire up from her deep slumber. Finally concluding that she wasn't getting up anytime soon he leans down and kisses her forehead then slowly gets up without waking her up, then he writes a note saying that he will make an excuse for her absence because they have the same schedule. Engel looks back at Claire catching her smile sightly, {she must be having a nice dream} Engel thinks to himself before leaving the dorm to head to class with Edward and Zip, being cautious of Olive oil(ill stop now lol) but he still wasn't there. Where was he? you might find out later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai again, want to know where Oliver was or what Claire was dreaming about? don't worry there will be hints in the next part!!! Thank you all again for your support  and as always.... have an amazing day/evening/night!!!!