WE LOVE CHIP!!!

Yes I am aware that my element of surprise in this story is going away like I can just feel people saying "they're dating now so what?" so, what I'm going to do is make a tragic story, it will get better just preparing you way early, it isn't going to be in this part. BTW I will be including more ships in this like enclaire and labbie bc we love canon ships, also check out my other storys, give me ideas and advice (btw s0apery, I will start writing that curoomie one-shot for you) now no more of my yapping, lets get back to the story! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zip is so excited she can barely stay in her seat, she can see her brother in the crack of the door, staring at the wall, which zip later realized was the exact wall that someone drew graffiti cuss words on the lockers, she is going to have to explain that to her guardian(we don't know if she has parents, or I don't, let me know if she does have CANON parents) finally the little kids are released into the classroom and Zip called Chip over to her and Edward. "zippie!!!" chip says as he runs over to hug his sister. "hi chip!" zip responds with an enthusiastic tone, super excited to see her brother, its been a while because she stays in the dorms now. "awwhhhhh, chip you grew like an inch since the last time I saw you!" Edward said, remembering when he used to walk home with zip and her brother because they live close together (now they live even closer) Chip giggled and hugged Edwards tail. Edward didn't like it when people touched his tail, but he was too far into the spell of chips cuteness to realize how much it hurt. Zip realized that chip was hurting Edward so she picked him up and set him in her lap, still unable to get over how cute her brother is. Oliver was paired with another young, noisy kid. almost everyone was assigned to a kid, Engel and claire had a innocent looking bean, and so did abbie, sadly lana is not in Miss. Circles class so womp womp. #singlefather. anyway, Edward and Zip decided to teach chip how to make a paper boat, chip was so happy because he loves pirates and stuff like that(idk you guys T^T). Then Oliver got tired of babysitting and handed his little partner over to Abbie just to watch him suffer before leaving to go check on Alice. Then something unexpected happened, Claire and Engel walked over and sat with Edward and zip, they were confused then both Clair and Engel sighed and pointed over to Chip and the kid they were assigned to playing pirates together, Zip was watching them play with big gleamy eyes {if only she would look at me that way} Edward thought before turning to Engel and Claire and trying to start a conversation. "so...." Edward said starting the conversation awkwardly. "they look like they're having fun" Edward says, Engel and Claire return the same look he was giving them, a very awkward smile. Edward then nudges Zip to try and get her to conversate, he knows that she can talk and get along with anyone if she wanted. Zip starts a conversation with Claire about how cute the little kids are, they seem to be bonding?! Unlike Edward and Engel who stare at the table blankly not knowing what to say. Then finally Engel starts talking about why he thinks Oliver hates him so much, Edward tells him the exact reason Oliver told him "bc they don't have a hAWt DeMOn GiRLfrIenD tO PrOTecT ThEM" they both stare at each other blankly a smirk fading onto their face slowly turning into a chuckle then a laugh. " They sound like they're having fun" Zip says to Claire who snickers in response, then looks at Engel with wide eyes, almost as if she were dreaming. *insert zip gasp* "you like him!" Zip says, seeming more interested than she should be. "no?" Claire says, she is awful at lying, a whole face of blush as clear as can be. "Don't worry we will keep it a secret between us!" Zip said holding her hand out until Claire finally agrees to shake it.  "actually don't tell a soul!" Claire whispers. "Pinky Promise" Zip says, then she gets an alert on her phone, Oliver has just left Alices room and is asking if the little kids are gone. She replies saying[ no but you'll be fine!] and Oliver sends a sighing emoji. "ok, its been fun but you guys should probably go before Oliver catches you guys talking to us, he really doesn't like you two. " Think we couldn't tell?" Claire responds before getting up and dragging Engel back to their table. "they're so in love " Zip says, talking about Engel and Claire. "mhm" Responds Edward, while putting Chip back in Zips lap and scooting closer so that Zip is able to lay on his shoulder. "I love you, Zip" Edward says. " I love you too Eddie" Zip responds, then closes her eyes to get a feel for the moment, one that will hopefully last forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE DID IT BOYS/GIRLS/GAYS/NON-BINARYS!!!!!!! (881 WORDS) A NEW RECORD FOR MEEEEE!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VIEWS IT IS AMAZING OVER 50 IN TWO DAYS (I was honestly only expecting two in one week but this, makes me soooo happpyyyyy!!!!!) I luv you guys now as always, have a good day/evening/night!!!!!