Chapter 02: The Proposal

Third Person’s POV:

The calling bell rings, making both of them look at the door. Both of them means, Hanni and Danielle. Two best friends and roommates. Hanni signals Danielle to open the door with her eyes, as she opened the previous time. Danielle makes a sound of obvious annoyance, lazily stands up.

The door gets opened by the tall and black-haired girl, revealing a girl who is taller than her.

Danielle becomes confused, as she doesn’t know her. She doesn’t remember seeing her before either. When she tries to ask that girl about her identity, the taller girl asks her something that makes her somewhat surprised!

“Are you Ms. Pham?” She asks. Danielle freezes for a moment, confused why she is addressing her as Pham, but not as Marsh. Then she remembers, that she has a best friend here, whose surname is Pham.

“No, no”, Danielle moves her head left to right, along with shaking her hands. Pointing at the older girl, she informs her, “She is the Pham.”

Confusion can be seen in her face, she blinks her eyes being clueless. She takes her phone out, observes something there. “Oh sorry!” She apologizes, finding about her mistake. She turns to Hanni, asks her, “Ms. Pham, can we have a moment?”

Hanni is already confused, can’t understand what is going on. But still, she nods and let her in. She sits in a couch, Hanni and Danielle sits in the sofa. Making a questioning face, the best friends look at her. Both of them want to know why she is here.

“I am Lee Hyein”, she gives her introduction, pointing her fingers at herself.

“I am Hanni Pham and she is Danielle Marsh”, Hanni introduces both of them. “Can I know why you are here?”

“Actually, we want to make a deal with you”, Hyein replies to her. “For this, we are inviting you for dinner at ‘X’ Hotel. We will also send a car for picking you up.........”

“Wait, wait!” Hanni makes her stop in the midway. Everything is seeming so messed up to her, she didn’t understand a single thing she was saying! She questions, “What are you saying? Deal? Invite? Hotel? Please make it clear.”

“Actually, it is not possible to describe everything here”, Hyein answers. “We are gonna answer every single questions of yours, when you will come at the hotel. There will be a girl named, Kang Haerin. She will help you. For now, please excuse me.”

Saying this, she stands up. She bows to the other two girls and leaves the spot, leaving them in total shock!    

“Hanni!” Danielle breaks the silence as usual. “What was that?”

“As if I understood them”, Hanni replies, also being confused. A girl came, told something absolutely odd and then left without even clarifying them. This is too much for Hanni and Danielle to get!

“Will you go?” Danielle asks her best friend, who is still looking at the closed door.

“I don’t know”, Hanni replies. It is true. She doesn’t really if she will go or not.

“You should go”, the younger girl looks at her best friend with so much passion, as if she was dying to know what she will be told there!

“Looks like you are more curious than me”, Hanni lets a soft chuckle out. “Okay, I will go. I am also curious what it is about. Come and help me picking a dress”, she stands up and goes to the closet for choosing a cloth. Though she was some strangers, Hanni can’t help but to have curiosity! She will go and find out what she was actually talking about..........