Shopping

After I had my conversation with Gabby I thought of how to tell Paige about the weekend. But I also wanted to plan out the weekend to make it romantic and special so I called the one person I knew who would be helpful in this situation.

"Heyy stacey. You wanna hang out? Paige is busy today and I wanted to talk to you about the getaway."

"Yessss where you wanna meet up?"

We decided we would meet at the mall and just walk around for a little bit, I skated to the mall seeing as though it wasn't far. I waited in the lobby till Stacey arrived which wasn't that long after I arrived.

"Heyy"

"So what's up?"

We walk around the mall

"So I wanna make the weekend unforgettable. I want to make it romantic seeing as though this weekend may be THE WEEKEND and I want her to remember it forever. I want to show her how much I love her. But I need your help."

"AJ it would be my honor to help you and Paige you're like the cutest couple in school"

We spent about an hour coming up with ideas for the weeknd and we figured out the plan. Stacey was gonna go up on friday and set up the cabin with candles and roses and we planned for the first night to have a romantic picnic on the beach with blankets, pillows and fairy lights. After we planned it all out we went to eat.

"Now that the evening is planned out it's time for your outfit, if you want this to be your night you got to get a good wardrobe and some sexy clothes."

"Ummmmm that's not really my thing"

"Come on AJ it will be fun and imagine how Paige will react."

I twiddled with my thumbs processing all that could go wrong.

"You know what fuck it"

"Yesss"

Stacey jumped up out of her seat and grabbed my hand and led me first to victoria secret. Stacey started to grab random things on the shelf and hold them up to me.

"Yes.... Okay now go try these on"

I groaned and walked into the changing room where there were some bras and lingerie. There was a black lace see through one piece suit I tried it on, it was revealing, maybe too revealing for my taste.

"AJ let me see it"

"Nope no"

"Come on"

"I'm not going out there"

"Fine"

Then Stacey walks into the changing room

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK"

"Damn AJ you look hott Paige is gonna lose her shit when she sees you in this"

I chuckle and look down at the ground. I hope she likes it. I look at myself in the mirror once again. I really hope Paige likes this because I have never been this vulnerable. But being around Paige made me feel good about myself.

We bought the well. I don't think I could call them clothes anyway, we went out to the parking lot, Stacey offered to give me a ride home, we stopped for taco bell on the way home.

I didn't want to tell Paige about the plans anymore. I wanted it to be a surprise, but Ms Evans did have to know in order for this to work. I walked Paige home from school as originally planned but didn't tell her anything and went straight home. I jumped on my bed and pulled out my phone, scrolling down my contacts until I found Paige's mom.

"Hey Ms Evans it's Aj I was hoping I could talk to you about something"

She was surprisingly fast in her reply

"Yes absolutely Aj what's up is it about Paige, is it about you and Paige?"

There's the Angie we all know and love

"Umm yes kinda. So Stacey has been gracious enough to let us use her cabin for a romantic getaway but I don't want Paige to know about it, but obviously I needed to get your permission and tell you before just up and kidnapping your daughter"

"Oh that sounds wonderful, yes Paige can go obviously and um I'm sure we can arrange getting her there without being any the wiser"

"Oh no Ms Evans that's okay I have that covered I just need to make sure she has a bag packed and she's ready to go Friday night"

"Yes absolutely I can do that, anything specific I should pack for her?"

"No, that's okay just her normal stuff clothes, toiletries, etc."

Angie didn't respond to that message but she read it so I assumed Paige must have walked in the room and she had to hide it, I put my phone down and looked at the things Stacey and I had decided on taking.

"Is this too much? No stop it Aj stop overthinking you've got this, it's gonna be great."

I hid my new 'clothes' in my closet and started getting ready for bed, when I came back I had a text from Paige.

"Hey, sorry I wasn't around to talk today and I'm super tired so I'm gonna go to bed but have a good night, love u"

I smiled and sent a quick heart in reply before getting into bed myself and drifting off to sleep.