BETTER THAN A RUN ( SMUT)

I woke up and we were still on the beach Paige laying in my arms. I try to move a bit so I could go on my morning run. But as I tried to slowly move she wrapped her arms tighter around my waits. And groaned while putting her head on my chest.

" AJ stay"

She said her eyes closed she let out a sigh

" I have to go on my morning run"

" I dont care.... Youre staying"

I let out a giggel

" oh, is that how it is now?"

" yep"

Paige smiled her eyes still closed

" I'm the boss"

Paige said Opening her eyes to look at me, how is it that she still looks beautiful in the morning. I couldnt help but stare at her and the way the morning sunlight bounced off her hair wich turned her brown hair a littel lighter.

" god, what did I do to deserve you"

I lightly cupped her cheeks with my hands and pulled her in to kiss her.

I pulled away

" I have to go on my run.. You know its part of my morning workout routine "

Paige kissed my neck softly teasing me knowing that that would make me weak she lightly brushed the bottom lip up my neck. Kissing near my ear before whispering in my ear something that made me totally weak.

" I have another I dea for a workout morning routine we can do thats better than running"

She said slowly putting her hand inside my shorts brishung her fingers along my navel. And the other hand crawling up my shirt I shutter at the touch of her hands on my body. Making me completely weak from behind me she kissed my cheek. Her right hand tracing the outline of my vagina slowly teasing me knowing what I wanted.

She used her left hand to turn my head to look at her. She kissed my lips

" doent this feel better than going for a run"

She slowly hovers her finger over my clit moving both of her fingers in lighly circels.

I let out a moan. Before Paige kissed me again but with more intensity then she let go.

" but I mean you can go for a run instead"

She pulled back having this huge smile on her face.

" fuck that"

I grabbed her neck and pulled her into kiss her she rolled on top of me pinning my hands above my head. Trailing her lips down further she as she got close to my shirt she looked at me

" Off now"

I imedatly took it off without any hesitation

" who are you and what have you done to my girlfriend?"

I hear her chuckle

" maybe the mysterious Aj Campos has changed me.. What you dont like this version of me"

" I never said that"

" good"

She resumed by kissing my stomach as she got closer to my the start of my shorts then looked up at me and smiled before she took off my pants and underwear. She spread my legs open before she kissed my upper thigh MY body tenses up as I grabb the pillows above my head. Paige still teasing me I looked at Paige

" Paige please"

" yes my love what do u need"

" Pleas just do it"

" sorry I dont know what you want me to do can you tell me"

" Fuck me. Eat me out, do everything on your mind"

" well when u put it like that... I would love to"

She slowly Licked my inner lips from the bottom up to the top finding my clitorus and lightly kissing and licking my clit I put my hand on her head and pushed down on her head.

" faster Paige"

She started to lick my clit and suck it doing anything and everything she kept going faster and faster. And I couldnt help but moan louder and arching my back bearly able to catch my breath.

" HOLY SHIT"

I screamed Pushing her head into my pussy my whole body shaking

" HOLY SHIT BABY IM ALMOST THERE"

She went faster after a couple of second I reached my climax and came. I let out a final moan before Paige layed on my chest. Im still out of breath wapping my arm sound her

" was that better than a run"

Paige said teasingly

"Shut up Evens"

I wrapped my arm aroun Paige as we layed there and watched the sun come up

I just couldnt believe that I finally found the love I had been praying and hoping for my whole life and now that i had it I would never let go of this.

" I love you Evens and i promise that nothing will ever come between us"

" stop going all soft Campos"