THE SURPRISE

It was friday morning I woke up and got dressed and texted Stacey

"Hey you on your way to the cabin?"

"Yep i'll text you when I'm there"

"Okay, I talked to and Angie and she is in on it, Paige doesn't know"

I let Stacey focus on driving and setting everything up while I went over to spend the day with Paige. It was hard lying to her but I needed this weekend to be perfect.

I texted Paige when I was outside her house she opened the door and we went up to her room. Ms.Evans was in the kitchen I smiled at her and whispered "thank you"

She smiled and winked at me. I always liked her.

We went upstairs and watched some movies and hung out. I got a text from Stacey.

"Facetime me so I can show you"

"Ummm baby I'm gonna go to the bathroom"

I kissed Paige and went out in the hallway I picked up the call and went to the bathroom.

"Hey stace how is it going?"

"Okay take a look"

Stacey turned the camera around the hallway leading up to the bedroom had rose petals and the bed had a heart made of roses and some candles leading in the bathroom. It was perfect.

"Stacey It's perfect... thank you so much"

"Anytime, i'll leave the key under the mat and send you the address it's about a 45 minute drive...oh and I got some food for you all"

"Thank you so much.. It really means a lot"

I left the bathroom and went back to the room.

"Everything okay baby?"

"Yeah.. Yeah i'm fine"

I hung out with Paige for about another hour but I had to go home and pack my things for the trip cause we were leaving tomorrow for our trip and anniversary.

As I was packing my bags for the trip Gabby walked in and stood in the doorway.

"Hey, sis you ready for your big weekend?"

"I mean besides me freaking out yeah"

"Everything will be fine Paige loves you and you love her it's gonna be perfect"

"I hope so"

After I was done packing I layed down in my bed and watched a show. I got a text from Paige.

"Hey, are we still hanging out tomorrow? I got you something for our anniversary"

"Yes and I got you something too"

"Ohh what is it"

"It's a surprise"

"That's not fair"

I rolled my eyes and smiled

"Yeah yeah Evans get some sleep i'll see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight babe"

I smiled and closed my eyes I woke up to my alarm I got out of bed took a shower and got dressed. I wore this outfit that Stacey picked out it was black jean short shorts and a crop top that was mesh I put on my gold chain and my combat boots. Gabby told me I could use her car for the weekend. So i put my bag in the trunk and drove over to Paiges house I knocked on the and Angie opened it she had Paiges bag in her hand and helped me put it in the trunk.

"Does she know?"

"Not a clue"

"Thank you so much Ms.Evans it means a lot"

"AJ I have never seen Paige this happy her whole life. You make her happy and after all she has been through I'm happy you two found eachother. Now have fun"

I couldn't help but hug Ms.Evans

"You're a good kid Aj and I like you"

Paige walked out the door with a box she ran into my arms and I twirled her around and kissed her.

"Happy 5 months baby"

I put my forehead to hers

"I love you"

She smiled

"I love you too"

Angie walked back inside

"Have a good time girls"

As we got into the car we drove out of the driveway and started to drive tward the cabin

"Babe, where are we going?"

"You'll see"

We spent the whole drive listening to Demi Lovato and Royal and the serpent. Paige was shouting all the lyrics. I couldnt help but smile after about 45 minutes we pulled into the driveway. I put the car into park

"We are here"

"At Stacey's cabin?"

"Happy 5 months babe, thought we deserved a nice weekend alone to ourselves without anyone interrupting us"

We got out of the car and I grabbed both of the bags