AJ'S DREAM ( SOME SMUT)

I was laying in my bed waiting for Paige to finish showering after track training.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say there's a reason other than being dirty you've been in there so long"

I heard the water stop running and Paige stepped out into my room in nothing but a towel.

"Seems like Deja Vu but I forgot my night clothes"

I got up from my bed and went over to my girlfriend

"Would it be weird if we just started hard core making out?"

"I mean we did it while I was in the bathtub with all our friends right outside sooo... no?"

I laughed at my girlfriend. She always made references to our past experiences, she leaned forward and kissed me but I wasn't going to let her have all the fun this time. I grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her up against my door, without her arms there to hold it the towel fell from around her.

"Aj..."

"Shhh just relax you'll love this"

I kissed Paige again harder this time pressing my body against hers and making her moan, with her mouth open and snaked my tongue in and out everything I had into the kiss. I eventually pulled away to let her breathe and she had this look in her eyes that let me know she wanted this.

I kissed her again briefly before slowly peppering kisses along her cheek and up and down the side of her neck, trying to find her weak spot. She gasped when I reached the crevice between her shoulder and neck and I knew I'd found what I was after.

I leaned up and whispered in her ear "Jackpot"

Paige let out a shaky sigh before letting out a loud moan when I latched onto her weak point and sucked on her neck.

"Holy shit Aj"

I pulled away enough to whisper out "Shh Gabby will hear you" before diving back in and forcing more moans and groans out of Paige.

I eventually pull away, pausing briefly to admire the hickey I'd left on Paige.

"Let's take this to the bed"

Paige looked too blissed out to speak and just nodded so I picked her up and carried her over to the bed, dropping her down and climbing on top of her.

I kissed her again, this time even more passionately, Paige seemed to have gotten tired of being the docile bottom and I could feel her hand reach under my shirt to trace the outline of my bra.

"Take it off"

I did as I was told, leaning back and taking off my shirt.

"Good girl"

I feel her hands start to scratch up and down my back lightly when I go back to her weak spot, she eventually lets her hands lower and come around and rest on my belly just above the line of my shorts letting her fingers lightly dip below the line causing me to moan.

"Paige.. fuck"

She smiled and kissed my neck, god this girl really is my kryptonite, I closed my eyes and just let myself feel everything she's doing, her fingers finally sneak below the line of my shorts and just as she's about to reach my clit I heard a voice.

"Aj..."

Everything fades away and I don't feel Paige's warmth anymore.

"Aj!"

I jolt up to the sound of Gabby shouting my name.