MUSE

I got dressed after Gabby woke me up from my amazing dream and went downstairs.

I went into the garage wich was like my space and I walked in and went over to my piano and sat down I opened the cover and placed my hands on the keys to start playing I quickly grabbed out my notebook and wrote down some lyrics that popped into my head I started humming the tune trying to find a good melody.

"Ohh I saw the truth when i first laid eyes on you"

I started to find notes that went with the melody the lyrics just rushed through my head

"I didn't know it but my life had changed in ways I couldn't rearrange and all I saw was you."

I couldn't help but smile. All I could think about was paige. I haven't written a song in such a long time but all of a sudden she just became my muse.

I hear Gabby walk in she smiles as she leans on the piano

"What?" I looked at my sister who had a huge smile on her face

"You haven't played in years it's good to hear your sing again it made you so happy"

"Its nothing i just thought of some lyrics and wrote them down"

"No AJ, it's amazing... you're writing it about Paige right?"

I smile at the ground

"Yeah I guess"

"You should play for her once your done with it"

"Yeah no"

"Your 4 month mark is coming up it'd be cute"

My phone rings I look and see that its Paige calling me

"Aww is she calling you?"

"Gabby go"

I pick up the phone

"Hey baby what's up?"

"Hey, what are you doing right now?"

"Umm nothing, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out"

"Yeah. I can come over"

"Yay see you soon"

I hung up the phone and went upstairs to change.

Whenever I was with Paige, usually I didn't care what I was wearing, I knew Paige would like me in whatever clothes I was in but for some reason that dream seems to have changed that.

"Shit what do I wear?"

I was rifling through my closet when I came across a black singlet.

"Too much maybe?"

I decided to just go for it, what's the worst that could happen? I moved over to my draws and picked out a camo pair of short shorts to complete the outfit. I changed into the shorts and singlet and suddenly felt a little self conscious so I decided for the time being to put my Kingpun sweater on over the top and maybe take it off with Paige.

"Hey Aj, are you doing anything?"

Gabby had just burst into my room, luckily I had already managed to get my jumper on so she couldn't see what I was planning to go in.

"Yeah sorry I'm just heading out to Paige's place"

"Oh okay well have fun, remember what I said about the song"

I rolled my eyes and took off down the stairs, I put on my shoes and grabbed my board. I texted Paige to let her know I was on my way before putting my headphones on and skating along to a playlist I had made of songs that reminded me of Paige.