Family and Friends

Azlan khan

Grand Father - Arham Khan (80s)
Grand Mother - Wahida Khan (75)

Mother - Huraira Khan (50s)
Father - Samad Khan (50s)
Middle brother - Hamza Khan (27)
Younger brother - Arhaan Khan (24)

Uncle (Chachu ji) - Arif Khan (45s)
Aunty (Chachi ji) - Aisha Khan (40s)
Cousin Sister - Zara Khan (22)

Best Friends - Ahd Khan (29)
Zayan Syed (28)

Azlan love his family and friends. For him, his mother is his whole world. For her he can die and he can kill anyone ANYONE!!. He has a special space in his heart for his cousins sister "Zara Khan". He is a ruthless and cold hearted person.He is a well known Mafia king and a business man. He rules the underworld. No one even dares to look up at him.Moreover he is a top billionaire.Due to his passion he became a ruthless person but there is some humanity hidden inside him.

Maha Sheikh

Grand father - Haneef Sheik (80s)
Grand Mother - Farhana Sheik (74) (Died)

Mother - Afreen Sheikh (50s) (Died)
Father - Wahaj Sheikh (50s)
Brother - Zaid Sheikh (27)

Uncle (Chachu ji) - Sameer Sheikh (45s)
Aunty ( Chachi ji) - Nadia Sheikh (40s)
Cousin brother - Faris Sheik (24)
Cousin sister - Rumi Sheikh (22)

Best Friends - Noor Khan (24)
Haya Qureshi (25)

Maha loves her mother more than anyone but she is no more. When maha was 13 years old her mother died. She was killed by the adversary of his father. After her mother her grandmother is her safe place. But at the age of 16, she lost her grandmother.Her mother is her biggest weakness. Her mother's death was her worst nightmare. She is afraid of darkness. But still after all her struggle, trauma and nightmares she is a loving girl. She leave a bit of positivity and love wherever she go. She has the power to change even a cold hearted person. Her beautiful eyes can make anyone go crazy even her name means beautiful eyes and moonlight. She is a moonlight of her own world.