Pain

Author's POV

Everyone is present in the hospital. Wahaj is outside of ICU meanwhile Zayan is with Noor in the emergency ward. Ahd and Haya went to take some medicines that doctor have asked and remaining everyone are in the waiting area.

________

Ahd and Haya both are going to the Pharmacy department. Haya is silently crying. Her tears are continuously flowing like eternity. Her eyes are red, heavy and swollen from continuously crying. Her nose and cheeks turned red. She is feeling like someone is hitting hammer on her head. Moreover she is on her period and also having cramps.

They both are passing through corridor. Haya stop for few second and hold her stomach like if she will not do this and she'll die. It's the only way to survive. She closed her eyes due to immense pain and a soft scream left from her mouth. "Ahh". It's not the first time she is doing this. She already had done this before several times.

Ahd is noticing her each and every move. He is totally aware about her condition but not that she is having cramps. He looked at her but didn't utter a single word. She took a deep breath and started walking again.

Haya is walking few steps behind him. Suddenly Ahd stopped and turned back at her. Her condition is now not avoidable. He thought to call her but he even don't know her name. He is standing still and staring at her. Haya unaware of his gaze walking straight while looking at ground. Suddenly she collided with a Wall.

She hissed due to pain. Her one hand is on her stomach and the other in on her forehead. "Aahh ye periods cramp kam the kya jo ye dewaar se bhi takrana tha." She opened her eyes and looked up at Ahd. The wall with which she collided is Ahd's masculine well build body. Her eyes widened when she realised that it was him.

He is looking at her and she is at him. A total stare competition is going on. She took her steps back only to get stumble on her feet. Ahd held her her arm not getting her fallen down. "Aram se...gir jayengi aap." She didn't said anything.

He left her hand and again asked her "Aap thik hai?" She looked at him and opened her mouth to answer him but an unintended soft scream left from her mouth."Hanj...ahh.." Ahd looked at her with disbelief like how can she lie If she is not fine. "Jii dikh Raha h."

She glared at him. She opened her mouth to say something but it feels like words has betrayed her. She looked away from her and started walking. He let out a sigh and walked in her direction.

Ahd is buying the medicines and Haya is standing beside him. She is still holding her stomach. Ahd looked at her with side eye. He took the medicine and they both departure from there.

They both are passing through the corridor. Haya is walking behind Ahd. Ahd took left instead of right. Haya is still following her. She is unaware of her surroundings and the route they took. Suddenly Ahd stop and turned back to look at her. As he looked at her he knows what coming next. "Aahh" she again collided with him. He let out a chuckle.

She looked up and glared at him. She turned her gaze away but she looked around with confusion. They were at canteen not at the waiting area. While inspecting her surroundings she looked at him. "Ye..ye canteen me kese.." she is confused ofc she needs to be. All they way she was looking down while holding her stomach.

Ahd replied her."Canteen me hai..mujhe bhook lagi hai." She glared at him in disbelief.

"Ab aise toh na dekho mujhe..kal sham se kuch nahi khaya hai mene.." He said in a cute childish voice while rolling his eyes for which she let out a giggle. He twisted his lips in a little smile. Okay his mission is successful making her smile. Next mission is on making her eat.