Torture

If you are not comfortable please don't read further.

__________________

TWO DAYS LATER

Author's POV

Somewhere in Hyderabad. In a dimly lit basement of warehouse, the kind where shadows lurk in every corner and the air feels heavy with tension.

Suddenly the door opened and Azlan Khan enters the basement. He stands tall, his face a mask of controlled fury. Before him, a old man tied to a chair, bruised and beaten, and unconscious.

Azlan looked at his condition and a evil smirk appeared on his face. He turned his gaze towards a table where knife, gun, screw driver, chisel, axe, drill, hammer, wrencher and every other deadly tool is present. He slowly walked towards the table and took out gloves from the drawer and wear it. He took cuticle cutter and slowly turned towards man. He took slow and predatory steps towards him.

He took a chair and sits in front of the old man. The man is unconscious not aware about his presence. He took his hand and pull out his nail with cuticle cutter.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The man screamed highly due to immense pain gaining his consciousness back. An evil smirk appeared on Azlan's face.

Azlan's voice is cold, each word dripping with anger. "Good morning Mr. Malik."

"Aaaahhhhh" The man is still hissing in pain. Blood is dripping like water from his body. He is badly tortured. His nose, head, hand, knees, foot, toes even his wrist is bleeding.

"Ab sach bolne ka waqt aa gaya hai," he says while standing from his chair. He slowly started circling the chair, his eyes never leaving the Malik's face. "Tumne Maha ko kyon kidnap kiya?"

(Now it's time to tell the truth, Why did you kidnap Maha?)

Malik's blood trickling from the corner of his mouth, sneers. "Tum..tumhe  lagta hai main tumhe sab kuch bata dunga?" He said while stammering and hissing due to immense pain.

(You think I'll tell you everything?)

Azlan's fist connects with the Malik's jaw, sending him reeling. "Mere sabar ka imtehaan mat lo.."  he growls. "Meri Maha ko kidnapp kyu Kara tha?"

(Don't test my patience, Why did you kidnapped my Maha?)

Malik laughs, a cruel, hollow sound. "Maha? Tumhari Maha?" He laughs in between his words. He spits blood onto the floor. "Acha majak tha"

(Maha, yours maha. Nice joke)

Azlan's grip tightens around the handle of a cuticle cutter, his knuckles white. He took out his hand and pulled out his another nail from his body. Malik scream echoed in the basement.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Dubara puchne ki zarurat na pade...Tumne Maha ko kidnap kyu Kara tha? Azlan asked him in tight voice. Danger is dripping from his voice.

(I don't need to ask again. Why did you kidnap Maha?)

Malik's replied him while hissing in pain. "Kyuki uske dada ne mere baba ke sath acha nahi kiya tha...us..usne hame barbaad kar diya tha.."

"TOH USKO KYU KIDNAP KIYA....USKA KYA LENA DENA THA IS SAB SE?

"Usi...usi ki vajah se uske dada ne hame barbaad kar diya tha..."

"KYUUU"

"kyuki...Mera betaa pasand karta tha use...usko apne pass rakhna chahta tha...apni rakhel.."