Shopping

Maha's POV

We all (Rumi, Zara, Arhaan, Noor) stood up to went upstairs. Suddenly Noor laughed loudly and everyone joined her.

"Maha..Maha tumhara muh dekhne layak tha.. hahaha." I looked at her in disbelief. I elbowed her in stomach and she cursed in return.

"You bitch." Suddenly she realised she is not alone here.

"Pardon my language guys." She said with a sheepish grin.

"Ohh don't worry, we even cursed sometime." Said Zara and winked at her.

"Okayy now let's go." Said Rumi and pushed us. We all laughed and started ascending on stairs.

Ascending the stairs, I felt a sense of urgency mixed with anticipation. My heart pounded louder with each step. And then, there he is-my soon-to-be husband. Our eyes met, and I was momentarily lost in his beauty. Brown against green.

He stood tall and strong, his powerful physique evident through his white shirt. His messy, wet hair gave him an effortless charm, while his shirt, rolled up to the elbows, showcased his veiny, muscular forearms. He was the epitome of masculinity, a stark contrast to the vulnerability I felt inside.

As I ascended and he descended, our shoulders brushed against each other. A tingling sensation erupted in my stomach. I felt an electric jolt. Thousands of butterflies erupted in stomach.

My breath started getting heavier. Suddenly I was out of breath. He is too handsome. He perfect shaped jawline. His beautiful brown orbs. His dark pink heart shaped curved lips. His perfect long lashes. His messy hair-

"No no what am I doing."

I quickly shoved my thoughts aside, reminding myself of the true reason behind this union-to uncover the real culprit behind my mother's death.

This was no time for distractions, no matter how irresistible they might be.

We all entered inside the room and everyone settled on the bed.

"Bhabhi I am sorry I used your name. You know bhabhi how much we were getting bore there and aap bhi ho rahi thi." She apologized to me and I nodded.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce me, I am Zara Khan. Bhai's younger sister or apki nand." Said Zara with a wide smile.

"And I am Arhaan Khan, bhai's younger brother and handsome too or apka pyara devar bhi." Said Arhaan and winked at me and I laughed at his actions.

"And I am Noor Khan, yours bhabhi jaan's Best friend." Said Noor to them.

"And I am Rumi Sheikh, Her younger sister." Said Rumi.

We all laughed at each other and suddenly someone interrupted us. We stopped and looked at his side.

"And I am Hamza Khan, bhai's younger brother, most handsome, intelligent and charming you know and apka devar meri pyari bhabhi jaan." Said Hamza while engulfing me in side hug.

"And and don't forget me guys I am Fairs Sheikh, Maha's aapi brother." Said Faris while waving his hand.

We all laughed.

"Bhabhi you are a doctor right?" Asked Zara and I nodded my head in 'yes'.

"Bhabhi iska ilaaj kardo yaar, he is a psycho." She said dramatically while signalling towards Arhaan.

Arhaan hit her on her forehead. She hissed in pain and shot him a dead glare.

"Not as big as you!"