His Prayers

Author's POV

Ahd, Zaid, Hamza, Faris and Arhaan they all left for Hyderabad in their private jet. And Haneef, Arham, Wahaj, and Samad they left in their. Arif and Sameer were in Hyderabad with their family.

____________

It's been hour an hour in the hospital. Zayan is still in the hospital. Doctor come outside from ICU. He stood up and asked to the doctor.

"How she is now doctor? When will she wake up?"

"We cannot say anything right now sir. Her condition is very critical. She had lost lots of blood. Next 24 hours will decide her future. If she will not be awaken in next 24 hours she can slip into coma. Pray to God for her better."

"Thanks doctor"

Zayan sat on the bench. He is tensed for Maha and for his best friend Azlan. He knows that how much Azlan loves her. He knows that he can destroy the whole world for her. No matter how many time he said that he hate her but deep down he crave for her, he love her madly, she is her obsession.

Her obsession which can destroy the whole world.

*Tring..tring*

Zayan phone rang and the name popped out Ahd.
He pick up his phone and went outside.

"Zayan where are you and where is Maha?"

"I am at the hospital."

"What do you mean by I am? Where is Azlan and where is Maha? Saaf saaf bolo."

"Maha is in the ICU and I don't know where is Azlan."

"Whatt?? Is she alright?"

"Her condition is critical Ahd. And where are you all guys?

"We are on our way. We reaching Delhi in half an hour. And we have contacted her friends share me your location and I'll forward it to them. They will be there."

"Okay I'll share you the location. Come fast."

Zayan ends the call and went inside the hospital.

"Who is here with the patient.?"

"I am..I am here with her."

"Sir please complete the form and fill the necessary details. It's important."

"Please give me sometime."

"Okay Sir but please do it fast."

"Sure thank you."

Azlan's POV

"Azlan kaha jaa rha hai ruk." Zayan yelled.

"Uske liye dua karne."

I left from the hospital in my car. I can't see her in this condition. My heart is aching seeing her like this. I love my fairy who is full of life. But she she was lying lifeless there.

Never in my life I have imagined I would see her like this, lifeless. I always got to see a glimpse of her whenever I used to visit Hyderabad. Whenever I used to see her in those attire my heart beat used to get fastened, my surroundings used to get blur, only she was visible at that time. Only her laugh was audible to me at that time. Even the air belongs to her, only a delicate blend of jasmine and roses, a scent that was uniquely hers. I could saw her, I could smell her and moreover I could feel her.

Her smile makes my heart smile, her walk makes me walk towards her, her smell of delicate blend of jasmine and roses makes my heart crave for her, her kindness makes me remind that I belongs to her, her care make me feel that I have someone to care, her senseless talks makes my heart to listen her all the day, her attire makes me remind to buy for her, her love for jwellery make me love jwellery, her everything makes me remind that I belong to her.