Important Note

Maybe some of you should be confused for like if they hate each other so much, if both them get betrayed then why are they admiring each other.

So guyss it is basically a debate between their heart and mind.

Their mind never forget to recall them the betrayal they got, the hatred they hold for eachother.

And their heart never forget to recall the love they had for eachother, the way they used to care for each other.

Also I wanna say that when Maha was 13 years old Azlan was 17 years old. Also after that incident they both studied in the same school. After Azlan's 12th he was sent to abroad (Italy) but Maha was still in the same school. After Maha's grandmother death she was sent to Delhi for her further studies.They both actually got to see a glimpse of eachother in Hyderabad when they both used to visit there.

This is why their feelings for each other never vanish. Their love was pure and true.

I hope now all of your doubts are clear. Also you'll see the hatred and love in them for eachother. There will be many of the scenes where his/her presence will suffocate them and also will make them feel at ease.

This is what this story is about...

"Love and Hatred"

Also I wanna say that many of the characters will be introduced further in the story. So don't be confused.

Till then bie bie
~ your author nadira🕊️