Kidnapped

2:45 am, At Sheikh's Palace, Hyderabad

tring...tring...

tring...tring...

"Hello" Wahaj (Maha's father) said picking up the phone.

"Baa-baahh(father)" Barely audible voice came from the other side.

"Hello, who?" Wahaj asked again as he wasn't able to hear that.

"Baa-baahh(father)" She said and paused for few seconds.

Wahaj is shocked. He couldn't believe his ear. She is Maha, Her own daughter Maha. He become numb. But before he could say anything he heard her scream.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

He is numb. He felt like his whole world is shattered into pieces. Like someone is stabbing knife in his chest. His hand is shaking. His body is shivering, due to fear, fear of loosing his daughter or even worst. Sweat beads were formed on his forehead.

"Maha" He whispered in barely audible voice.

"Maaahhaaaaa" He said again, this time he didn't whispered but shouted as high as he can.

"Tsk tsk Mr. Sheikh, itna gussa" Someone, a man said from other side of phone.

"W-who are you an-and where is my daughter" He said in a stern, angry tone while stammering.

She is his own daughter, his world, his only reason to be alive. After his wife's death, his daughter is his everything. He is scared for her. After his wife he don't wanna loose her.

"Hahahaha, Mr. Sheikh don't you remember me? Huh?" The man said from other side of phone.

"I ASKED WHO THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKIN DAMMIT" Wahaj said shouting at him and cursing him.

"WATCH YOU TONGUE MR. SHEIKH, IT WON'T TAKE ANY SECOND FOR ME TO SHATTER YOUR WHOLE WORLD, DO YOU GET THAT" The man shouted at him.

"Don't you dare to touch my daughter or I will cut off those hands of yours and will make you eat them, DO YOU GET IT" Wahaj shouted at him.

"Are you challenging me Wahaj? Didn't you remember me? Huh? The one whom you destroyed in every possible way just for your revenge, NOW ITS MY TIME, I will destroy your world, you own daughter in every possible way for MY REVENGE". He said in a stern tone filled with anger and revenge.

"You dare--" Further wahaj could say something the man ended the call.

"Hello...HELLO" Wahaj said from other side while shouting. He again dialled the number but

The number you are trying to reach is switched off please try again--

He again dialled that number.

The number you are trying to reach is switched off please try again later--

"Ugghhhhhhhh Mahaaa" He shouted.

He immediately went to him, Maha's Grandfather.

thud..thud..thud

Haneef ( Maha's Grandfather) opened the door and saw him.

Wahaj was looking stressed, extremely worried.

"What happened wahaj? Why are you here at this time?" He looked at the lock and it is 2 : 45 am in the night.