Loss

After 8 long hours

Noor and Haya went back home. Ahd and zayan went back to work as there's a lot of hustle and bustle was going on. Haneef, Wahaj, Samad, Zaid and Arham are in the hospital meanwhile remaining every people went back to hyderabad. Azlan is in the ICU.

Azlan's POV

I was sitting beside her holding her hand in mine

I was sitting beside her holding her hand in mine. She is still unconscious. I was craving for her voice, for her smile, for her those orbs and moreover for her, My fairy, My dove.

"Do you still remember the day when we both met for the very first time, you were wearing a blue sparkling dress, a cute ribbon on your hairs, a pearl necklace around your neck and a very pretty bracelet around your wrist. I was stunned by the way you looked that day. You looked so adorable that I can't even describe. You were just 6 years old and I was 10 years old. That was a birthday party of him where we met."

I was whispering while holding her hand in mine. New fresh tears are glistening in my eyes. "Do you remember when I used to tease you or fir tum kese gussa hoti thhi...pura din tumhe manata tha tumhare aage piche ghum kar par tum..tum maanti hi nahi thi..hamesha mujhe pareshan karne main maja aata th tumhe.."

"It's been 8 hours Maha.." I paused for a while and again whispered "please stop annoying me..I-I know that y-youu like to annoy me, irritate me...but please ab bahot ho gaya Maha please uth jao.. please...mujhe daato...maaro...gaali do..kuch bhi Karo par ese ...ese chup na raho ..tum jaan ho meri... please meri jaan ese na karo mere sath....uth jao na" I said while crying and sobbing in between my words. The hold of my hand on her got tightened.

My heart is bleeding seeing her like this. I couldn't see her like this lying lifeless here. She is my jaan.

Indeed she is his jaan that's why the person who never cried for anyone in these past years, who was known for being ruthless, for being aggressive, for being fearless is now having fear of loosing his life, Maha. Is now crying for her, for his fairy.

It's been 1 hour since I am sitting beside her. All this time I never left her hand not even for a second. Even if I tried to It felt like if I would left her hand I would loose her. She would go away from me. All this time I am silently praying, pleading from Allah for her safety.

I was busy in my thoughts when I saw her finger moving. I looked at her up. She is slowly opening her eyes. My Maha is gaining her conscious back. "Yaa allah tera shukar mere rab..tune mujhe meri Maha lauta di..meri jeene ki Vajah..meri jaan...meri mohobbat lauti di mere maula"  I thanked Allah. My happiness was beyond imagination.

She slowly opened her eyes and a choked sob left from her mouth. It's paining me seeing her in pain. Slowly she adjusted her vision and her eyes fell on me.

"Maha..Maha please open your eyes. Look I am here with youu.." I said to her while caressing her forehead. She closed her eyes for few seconds.

She opened her eyes again and looked at me but this time with hate, anger and pain.  I wasn't able to understand. "Please don't say anything that would break my heart Maha.." I whispered under my breath. Barely audible to her.