Her Nightmare

Maha's Pov

Mumm-mmaahh!! Please open the dohh-oor!!
I was sobbing hardly. I was screaming for help.

Mumm-mmaahhhh...baa-bbaaaaa.. please help mee-eehhh. Please baa-baahh open the door baah-bbaahh(father).

I pro-mise, I will not ask for anything. I will not trouble you all. Please oh-open the door baba.

It was scary maa.. mumm-mmaahh!.. sorry please open the door.(Crying and sobbing)

*thud* gunshot

Mummmmmmaaaaaahhhhh!!!!...

I suddenly woke up with jerk. I was breathing heavily. I was not in my senses. I hurriedly took the glass of water from the table besides my bed and drink it in one go. I was scared to death. I was shivering badly. It was a nightmare. My worst nightmare.

After some time I felt normal. My breathing was normal now. I was in my senses. I checked the time and it was 3 am in morning. I got off from my bed as now my sleep was nowhere. I wore a shawl and went towards the balcony attached with my room. I stood there. I lift up my gaze only to see a full moon. My secret keeper. My well wisher. I closed my eyes and felt solace in the moonlight.

"For people they are the sunshine of there own world but for me I am the moonlight of my own world."

Time skip

*Morning 9 am*

Ohhooo!!! Maahaaaaaa...
Not again! Nopeeee....

I said to myself as I am also late today. I already woke up at 3 am but after some time I doze off in sleep. Now it is 9 am in the morning and I am getting late for hospital. This happens almost every time with me. Due to my nightmares, I am unable to reach hospital at time. But now I have to do something with this.

It was not acceptable! Maha

I hurriedly get ready for hospital. I am wearing a simple yet beautiful and elegant white anarkali suit. I also wear oxidised jwellery with my attire and applied a lip balm as I don't prefer makeup due to my profession. Since my childhood I always like to get ready and wear pretty and beautiful outfits. I loveeee ethnics. They are my all time favourite.

I am wearing this outfit coz today I am on half day off as it is my best friend Haya's birthday. So I know that I will not get time to get ready so yeah I am directly wearing outfit that I will wear at her birthday bash.

(Her look🤍)

After feeling satisfied with my look i hurriedly left for hospital

I was picking the keys from table when I saw picture of me, my mom and my dadi maa. I was just 13 years old when I lost my mother. After my mother my dadi was my well wisher. But at the age of 16, I even lost my dadi maa.