Mesmerized

Author's POV

Every one was making arrangements as we will be leaving for Khan's Place. All the elder people are making sure about arrangements. Zaid Bhai is taking care of official work. Fairs and Rumi are bickering on something. They are like this since beginning. And here I am, laying on my cozy bed.

"Mumma" I whispered. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Tears welled up in my eyes remembering about my mumma and my dadi jaan.

"I'll soon find out the real culprit mumma. At that time I wasn't able to take your revenge but now I am capable mumma. I will take your revenge."

I don't know if I'll be able to even adjust in that house. Will I be able to accept them as my in laws. Will I be able to live under the same roof as my mumma's culprit is living. Moreover with his son? In the same room? I don't even know if he is the real culprit or not. But if baba had told that he is not that means he was stating the truth. I have to find out the real culprit. Who was he? And why did he...

"Maha"

My chain of thoughts got broken when I heard a familiar female voice. It didn't took me a second to realise who she is. Noor. My angry bird.

I opened my eyes and stood up for again landing back on the bed. She came running towards me and hugged me so tightly that she almost fell over me and I fell on the mattress.

"Noor leave me." I said patting on her back but did bird budge? Noo

She is literally hugging my ass out.

"You bastard, you didn't inform that you are going to marry? Huhh?"

"Are leave me first na, tabhi toh btaungi."

"Fuck up." Saying this she stands up and helped me too. In this mess I couldn't realise she is alone. Haya is not with her. Before she could say anything I bombarded her with questions.

"Why are you alone? Where is Haya? Didn't she come with you? Why did you left her?.." She interrupted me and said while sitting beside me.

"Waitt...waitt..listen to me first. You know na about her NGO. She had some work there and she said that she will come tomorrow."

I replied her 'okay' to which she hummed only. And now she bombarded me with questions like 'how all this happened?', 'and whom I am getting married?', and 'why so this soon' and bla bla. I told her everything expect about revenge. And she said that 'she is happy for me.'

"I am hungry. Khana toh khila de.' she said dramatically and I chuckled at her.

"Lati hu."

We both ate food together. We laughed, gossips, and hitted each other. Soon it is the time to left my place for Khan's place. Noor is also coming with us. She is going to stay there with us until my nikah. And Haya will also come tomorrow straight there. We are leaving for Khan's place.

I was walking towards car and Stopped. I look back to my place, my home. Tears welled up in my eyes remembering memories of my mumma, my dadi jaan in this home. How I grown here.

"Kaya hua beta." Baba said to me. I looked at him who is standing beside me.

"Baba is this important to leave our home and go there for my nikah?" He smiled at my question and said

"Meri jaan, it is important. You know about everything. Beta ham vaha se shaadi isiliye karna chahte hai ki ab un sab ke sath comfortable ho jaye. Aap se unki bonding ho jaye. I know meri jaan it would be difficult for you to adjust there but in this I guess it would be less difficult." I nodded at his answer and bid a final goodbye to my home and sat in the car.