Klahristy

KLAUS AND CHRISTY

NicknameKlahristy

Nickname
Klahristy

Intimacy Levels
Former antagonist, allies, hook-up (after Christy warned Klaus about Genevieve's scheme about a grimoire), Made love, slept together, formerly Boyfriend girlfriend, protective of each other, cares about each other, love each other, strong bond, parents to their daughters, Luna and Trinity. Playful banter and tease each other. Deeply in love with each other, engaged, married. Klaus knows not to underestimate his wife, knowing what she's capable of. (For example; when they first encountered each other, he snapped her neck to test a theory to see if she's immortal, it worked, but in retaliation, she used her sorceress magic to snap his neck.) Klaus has a soft spot for Christy. Have each other's backs, make a good team, (other than Klaus and Elijah), they have nicknames for each other, Klaus nickname for Christy is "Little Enchantress" and Christy's nickname for Klaus is "Honey" or "Hon".
Christy makes Klaus chuckles with her silliness, when he doesn't, she makes him. They are each other's Epic Love Soulmates. Christy is Klaus's Golden light in his darkness. She keeps him sane and calm.

This is the relationship between the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson and the ancient sorceress/Orasanian Warrior, Christy Mikaelson. After receiving a second chance at their relationship, Klaus and Christy fell in love with each other and has encountered many enemies together, both supernatural and mythology.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?