Chapter Fifteen

- Third POV -

The next day, at the MIKAELSON COMPOUND, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are in the study, with the small mason jar of the anti-venom cure.

"Thanks to Christy, we know where Lucien's location is." Rebekah said.

"St. Charles train yard." Klaus said. "We should get there now before he decides to make a run for it."

"Absolutely." Elijah said and walks away.

"Elijah?" Klaus said.

Elijah stopped walking and turns around to look at him.

"About what I said to you." Klaus said.

"I assure you that I've handled everything you have said and done, Niklaus. And your apology is well with me." Elijah said.

Klaus and Elijah exchange small smiles at each other.

"And the Mikaelson brothers are amended again." said Rebekah.

Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah exchange small smiles at each other.

"Right now, Niklaus, I need you to focus on the task at hand and not on your broken bond and strained marriage with your wife." Elijah said.

"Will do." Klaus said.

"Alright then. We know that, Lucien has been resurrected for 24 hours before he flames out. And given the fact that Marcalos has turned Lucien into a bloody Upgraded Original vampire, he goes first." Rebekah said.

"And what of Aurora?" Elijah asked.

"The Redheaded bitch is mine." Klaus said with a serious expression on his face. "She's on borrowed hours anyway. I'll send her back to Marcalos's Underworld myself."

Klaus and Elijah exchange determined looks at each other and they both walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ST. CHARLES TRAIN YARD

Later that day, Klaus and Elijah slowly walks up to the train yard.

"Be careful, Lucien can be anywhere." Elijah said.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other and they separate from each other.

Klaus slowly walks inside a train car and slowly walks further down inside.

Suddenly, a whoosh is behind him.

"Hello, Nik." Lucien said.

Klaus turns around to look at his former friend. "Lucien?"

And Lucien punches Klaus in his face, knocking him out onto the floor.

"Oh, come on, Nik. It's no fun if you don't fight, at least, you have me to rumble with now, that Christy broke up and left you." Lucien taunted.

And Klaus becomes infuriated and makes his eyes glow golden werewolf eyes with small veins underneath his eyes as he tackles Lucien onto the floor.

And two of them fights each other.

With bruises on their faces, Klaus punches Lucien in his face, but Lucien gets an upper hand and punches Klaus again and again. And Lucien shoves Klaus through a pile of smashed stuff.

Lucien chuckles to himself and continues taunting Klaus. "Feeling vulnerable without your beloved wife by your side, Nik? You should've held on to Christy while she was with you."