Chapter Nine

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Day, in the sunny Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, the husband and wife lays in bed underneath the bedcover.

He's tattooed shirtless wearing his boxer briefs and she's shirtless wearing her undies, and with her medallion tattoos; one on her left side back shoulder, another on her right side chest, and two on her inner left and right forearms.

The bedcover covers his lower half of his body and her torso and lower half of her body with their clothes gently lays on the floor after a passionate night of intimacy together.

Klaus gently lays next to her, gently spooning her from behind. He stirs awake and sits up sideways and gently combs her hair with his fingers.

Christy stirs awake and looks at Klaus. The Epic Love Soulmates exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus gently lays back down with their noses nearly touching each other.

"Hi." Christy said.

"Hello." Klaus said back. "What a night, huh?"

Christy playful chuckles. "Something like that."

I'm pretty sure that Luna and Trinity are at the Camp Orasani with the children's group." Christy said.

"Pretty much." Klaus said and smirks. "Legendary Famer."

Christy chuckles softly to herself. "I'm getting used to it."

Klaus gently sits up sideways. "You should be getting used to it."

"I am." Christy said. "So, what happened yesterday while I was away?"

Klaus just small smiles at her.

⚜️⚜️

After getting dressed, and Klaus told her everything that happened, including his cordial behavior, Christy was surprised.

[Christy Outfit]

"I'll be darned, you actually did it, you actually have a cordial behavior." Christy said with a smile, gently leaning backwards against her dresser with her arms folded. "I'm so proud of you."

Klaus chuckled softly to himself. "My behavior was calm because you asked me to."

"But if I hadn't asked you, you would've been your typical self." Christy said.

"I did it for you, Christy." Klaus said and slowly walks up to her. "And even, Elijah, Marcel, and Vincent noticed it."

"I'm sure they did." Christy said. "But I appreciate your calm behavior, Klaus."

"You're welcome." Klaus said.

"I gotta get out of here, but I'll see you later." Christy said, and pecks a kiss on his left cheek and walks away.