Chapter Eleven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Day, in the upstairs Trinity's bedroom, she is painting at her canvas painting.

A picture frame of Anouck and another picture frame of Anouck and Trinity small smiles are on her nightstand.

Trinity's holographic communicator bings on her nightstand. She gets up and walks over to it.

She gently picks it up and presses the button. A hologram of Anouck appears.

"Hi, Anouck." Trinity greeted him with a small smile.

"Hello, Trinity." Anouck greeted her back with a small smile. "How are you today? Anouck asked.

"I'm fine." Trinity replied, sitting on her ottoman. "How are things with you at your stronghold village?"

"Everything is good. I have few minutes before training." Anouck said.

"You train yourself just to?" Trinity asked.

"I do sometimes." Anouck said. "Sometimes I attend my parent's meetings."

"My Mom said that you're the Chief Advisor of the Na'vi tribe." Trinity said.

"I am." Anouck said.

Anouck and Trinity exchange chuckles with each other.

"Would you like to have Meiji coffee with me whenever you return to Mount Orasani?" Anouck asked.

"Sure. And can we also have those apple tarts?" Trinity asked.

"Of course. I have to go now. Goodbye, Trinity." Anouck said.

"Goodbye, Anouck." Trinity said.

Anouck and Trinity exchange small waves at each other. He turns off his holographic communicator.

And Trinity small smiles to herself upon sensing her mother in the doorway.

[Christy Outfit]

"I know you're there, Mom." Trinity said and looks at her mother. "How long have you been standing there?"

"A few minutes." Christy replied and small smiles to herself. "So, you and Anouck?"

"Mom?" Trinity said.

"I'm just messing with you." Christy said to her youngest daughter.

Christy slowly walks inside Trinity's room and sits down next to her on the ottoman.

"Don't tell Dad." Trinity said.

"I won't. Your romantic crush is safe with me." Christy said.