Chapter Ten

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Day, Luna and Trinity walks down the stairs and into the courtyard where their father and uncle, Klaus and Elijah, are.

[Christy Outfit]

"Hi, Dad. Hi, Uncle Elijah." Luna greeted her father and uncle.

"Hello, Luna and Trinity." Elijah greeted his nieces.

"Where are you two going?" Klaus asked.

"Mom is taking us to Mount Orasani to visit a tribe in the rainforest." Trinity told her father with a small smile.

"That sounds interesting." said Klaus.

"Yeah, it really is." Trinity said. "We're taking Mom's Skiff-ship."

"Sounds fun." Elijah said.

"Are you okay, Dad?" Luna asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." Klaus reassured his eldest daughter.

Christy walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. "Hi, you guys."

"Hey, Mom." Trinity said. "We're ready to go?"

"Okay." Christy said.

"We'll wait in the entrance." Luna said, she and Trinity walks away.

"Hope you three have some fun." Elijah said to Christy and walks away.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"It's like you've been spending time with our daughters a little much." Klaus said and slowly walks up to her.

"You and I will spend some time together at our date." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She pecks a kiss on his left cheek.

"We'll see you when we get back home." Christy said and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / RAINFOREST - THE STRONGHOLD VILLAGE OF THE EMBER SAPPHIRE TRIBE

Later that day, Christy gently lands her skiff-ship on the landing platform pad outside of the stronghold village gate.

The ramp automatically opens; Christy, Luna and Trinity walks out from her ship and the ramp automatically closes.

The nine-foot tall blue humanoid tailed Na'vi people slowly walks up to Christy, Luna and Trinity. Luna and Trinity becomes astonished by how big they are.

"Oh my gosh, Mom." Luna said.

"They're big. I know." Christy said.