Chapter Sixteen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / MINING TUNNELS CONSTRUCTION SITE

The next day, six men miner workers continues their last day of mining for stones, gems and crystals inside the mining tunnels.

{Christy Outfit}

Christy is driving on her motorbike and wearing her motorbike goggles. She drives up to the sidewalk.

She unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out of the driver's seat and gently closes the door.

"Good morning, Milady Christiana. Have you come to check on us?" The head miner man asked.

"I have, and I've come to help if needed." Christy said.

"I appreciate that." The head miner man said.

"You're welcome." Christy said.

The head miner man slowly walks away.

Christy's phone buzzes in her pants pocket. She takes out her phone and looks at it.

Video chat: Luna

Christy answers her video chat. "Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey, Mom. How are you?" Luna asked on the phone screen.

"I'm good." Christy told her oldest daughter. "How are you and Trinity?"

"We're good. She and I are at Camp Orasani at a breakfast brunch in the dining pavilion." Luna said. "Are you and Dad okay?"

"Yeah, your father and I are okay." Christy said. "Why do you asks?"

"You weren't at home with Dad the day before yesterday. Trinity and I could sense that you and Dad had an argument about something and it made you leave." A worried Luna told her on the phone screen.

"Lu? Your father and I have settled things in between us. We're okay, we're fine." Christy reassured her oldest daughter.

"Okay." Luna said with a small smile.

And then, Trinity chimed in onto the video chat. "Hi, Mom. Love you."

"Hey, Trin. Love you too, sweetheart." Christy said. "I have to go, but I'll bring some takeout when I come back home."

"Okay. Love you, Mom." Luna said.

"Love you guys too." Christy said.

Luna and Trinity wiggles their fingers through the phone screen. Christy wiggles her fingers at her daughters.

And Luna hangs up her video chat. Christy turns off her phone and slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Later that day, Christy helps the men miner workers moves some rocks out of the way. Afterwards, she visits Teif's food vendor.