Chapter Twenty-One

ST. JAMEE INFIRMARY

The next day, Elijah and Ana are enjoying a drink of bourbon together.

"You do look nice in casual clothes." Ana said to her husband.

Elijah chuckled. "You have convinced me to wear other clothes rather than my suits."

Elijah and Ana exchange small smiles at each other and drinks the rest of their bourbon.

Suddenly, Elijah and Ana are darted with tranquilizer darts in their necks, which causes them to collapse on the floor.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Kol and Rebekah are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks of bourbon.

Suddenly, the same three Orc men dart them both in the necks.

Kol and Rebekah collapses onto the floor.

⚜️⚜️

Out and about in the FRENCH QUARTER . . .

Freya is wandering around. She then, hears a noise in an alleyway. Freya slowly walks inside the alleyway, pondering where the nose came from.

A tranquilizer dart hits her in her neck and she collapses on the ground.

An Orc man lifts her up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard where Klaus is sitting at the table.

{Christy Outfit}

"Where's Luna and Trinity?" Christy asked her husband.

"At the Camp Orasani with the children's group." Klaus said. "They really love Camp Orasani."

"Yeah, they do." Christy said and she suddenly senses something, worrying.

"What's wrong?" Klaus asked.

"Someone's here." Christy told him.

Suddenly, two tranquilizer darts hit both Klaus and Christy in their necks and they both collapsed.

⚜️⚜️

FLYING DROP SHIP / OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS

Later that day, Christy regains her consciousness and finds herself laying on the floor with her wrist tied behind her.