Chapter Five

DAY ONE BEFORE BATTLE OF SHANGQUI

⚜️⚜️

ALGIERS

The Next Day, The neighborhood is half crowded with musicians and vendors selling merchandise.

[Christy Outfit]

Christy gently climbs up a ladder and Josh approaches her.

"Hey, Christy. Are you occupied with something?" Josh asked.

Christy looks at her best friend, Josh. "Not really. What is it, Josh?"

"Marcel needs your help with something." Josh said, and shows her a few pictures of a dessicated dead body of a vampire in an alleyway on his phone.

Christy looks at the picture on Josh's phone. "What happened?"

"Don't know, but the vampires are thinking that it's the werewolves or the witches." Josh said.

"So, if you, me and Marcel can prove that it wasn't the werewolves or witches responsible for the dessicated dead vampire, they'll shut up?" Christy said.

"Something like that." Josh said.

"Okay." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

TREMÉ

Marcel is talking to the witches about the few dead bodies that has been found in alleyways.

"Alright, listen up, everyone. I know you all are wondering about the dessicated dead bodies." Marcel said.

"This is not witch business." A female Tremé witch said.

"Take it easy on him." Christy said, crouched down atop of some crates. Everyone looks up at her. "Obviously, the vampires are thinking that a werewolf or witch is responsible for the dessicated vampire dead body, but something else is to blame."

The Tremé witches exchange looks at each other and murmurs among each other.

Christy gently leaps off the crate and onto the ground and stands up to her feet.

"Marcel and I will handle the situation, but we will let you know about the culprit. Until then, keep your magic spells to yourselves." Christy told them.

"How can you be so certain that this was something else?" The same Tremé witch asked.

"I have an hypothesis." Christy told her. "But as I told you all, keep your magic spells to yourselves."