Chapter Twenty-Two

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / PLAZA

The next day, Christy is visiting the vendors market, taking a bite out of her plum fruit.

Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah are with her.

{Christy Outfit}

"The vendors market is occupied." Rebekah said, looking around the vendors market itself.

"In the morning and the afternoon." Christy said. "I asked Freya if she wanted to come along, but she wanted to stay with Mathias and Nikole."

"Yeah, that's understandable." Kol said.

Christy takes another bite out of her plum fruit. She then, looks like Agathia's closed vendor.

Christy walks over to Koah's vendor. "Koah?"

Koah looks at Christy with a small smile. "Hello, Christiana."

"Where's Agathia? She's usually here at her vendor?" Christy asked.

"Agathia was here, but she told me that she was feeling a little sick." Koah told her.

"Okay, thanks for telling me." Christy said.

"You're welcome." Koah said.

And Christy walks away.

"Where are we going?" Kol asked.

"I'm gonna go and check on Agatha at her dome apartment." Christy told him.

And Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol walks after Christy, heading to Agatha's dome apartment.

⚜️⚜️

AGATHA'S DOME APARTMENT

Later that day, Christy gently knocks on the door. The door opens. Agatha and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Hi, Agatha." Christy greeted her with a small smile.

"Hello, Christiana." Agatha greeted her back with a small smile.

Christy and the others walks inside and Agathia closes the door.

"I can assume that Koah told you about me not feeling well." Agatha said.

"You weren't at your vendor so, I asked Koah and he told me." Christy said. "And I did say that I was gonna come by and visit you."