Chapter Twenty-Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the dining room, Christy is sitting at the dining table, eating a bowl of cereal.

{Christy Outfit}

As she eats her cereal, glimpses of herself as her dark alter ego, Dark Enchantress. It could re-emerge again and she can hurt someone or cause damage in the French Quarter.

Mathias slowly walks inside the dining room. "Hey, Christy." He greeted her.

"Hey, Mathias." Christy greeted him back with a small smile. "Haven't been seeing you around recently."

"Yeah, I know. I've been at St. Louis Cathedral with Vincent." Mathias told her, sitting at the dining table across from her. "How about you? How's everything going with you at Mount Orasani?"

"Everything's good at Mount Orasani." Christy told him.

"That's good." Mathias said. "Have we ever hangout?"

Christy chuckled softly to herself and said. "I think we have. But I don't know. With what's going on with both the supernatural and the mythology, I don't think so."

"Well, maybe, you and I can visit the café." Mathias suggested. "Freya, Nikole and I visit there for ice cream."

"Sure." Christy said. "And maybe, you and I can have a drink at St. James Infirmary later on."

"Sure." Mathias said.

"Have you been studying more grimoires with Freya?" Christy asked.

"Yeah. She and I also have been practicing spells and we practice with Nikole." Mathias said.

"That's good." Christy said. "Do you think that you can come with me somewhere?"

"Sure. Where to?" Mathias asked.

"The old Laforge House. Somehow, it feels like I'm being drawn to it." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

LAFORGE HOUSE

Christy and Mathias arrived in his car. They both gets out of the car and closes the car doors.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Mathias asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Christy told him.

Mathias and Christy slowly walks further up to the house, but doesn't go inside.

"What magical energy do you sense, Mathias?" Christy asked.

"Something with darkness." Mathias said. "Do you think your dark alter ego is trying to re-emerge again?"

"I think so, yeah." Christy told her. "I can sense the dark energy."