Chapter Seventeen

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

The next day, Christy is sitting at a table with a chocolate vanilla milkshake, topped with whipped cream and a straw.

{Christy Outfit}

As she sips on her milkshake, Christy's phone buzzes on the table. She picks it up and looks at it.

Kol

Christy small smiles to herself and answers her phone. "Hey, Kol. How are you?"

"Hello, my favorite sister-in-law, I just wanted to let you know that Davina and I are in town." Kol told her on the phone.

"Did Klaus filled you in on everything?" Christy asked.

"He did. I'm with Nik, Elijah and Rebekah and Freya in the ballroom right now." Kol said to her. "Davina is attending some witch business as usual."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know that you and Davina are here in New Orleans." Christy said.

"I'll see you whenever I see you." Kol said.

"You too." Christy said.

And Kol hangs up his phone and Christy continues taking sips of her milkshake.

⚜️⚜️

THE CAULDRON

Afterwards, Christy is sitting atop of a table. She and Davina exchange small waves at each other.

Davina slowly walks up to Christy and gently sits down at the table with her.

"It's good to see you, Davina." Christy said to her with a small smile.

"It's good to see you too, Christy." Davina said with a small smile. "Kol told you that we were here in New Orleans, did he?"

"He did." Christy told her.

Christy and Davina exchange looks at each other and Christy's wrist comm buzzes in her jacket pocket. She takes out her wrist comm and presses the button.

Bassea appears on the wrist comm screen. "Christiana?"

"Hi, Bassea. Is everything okay?" Christy asked, concerned.

"Not really. I think you should come check for yourself." Bassea informed her. "Are you occupied?"

"I'm not. But I'm on my way, B." Christy said.