Chapter Nineteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the ballroom, Christy is sitting on the staircase, talking to Agatha on her wrist comm.

{Christy Outfit}

"It's good to see you, Agatha. Hope everything is good with you." Christy said.

"Everything's fine, deary." Agatha reassured her on the wrist comm screen. "How is everything with you, Christiana?"

"I'm okay." Christy told her. "I've been meaning to come by your dome apartment. So, after I finish things up here, I'll visit you."

"I would absolutely love your visitation, Christiana. I am at my vendor in the plaza, but I will see you at my apartment." Agatha said to her.

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Love you." Christy said.

"As I love you as well, deary." Agatha said.

And Christy hangs up her wrist comm.

Ana walks up to the staircase railing. "Hey, BooBabe." She greeted her best friend.

"Hey, Ana." Christy greeted back her best friend.

"What are you up to?" Ana asked.

"Nothing much." Christy told Ana. "What about you?"

"Oh, I'm good. My life is good. I'm married." Ana said with a small smile, sitting next to Christy on the stairs. "How about a drink at Rousseau's?"

"Sure." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Later that day, Ana and Christy are sitting at a table with their drinks of six bourbon shots.

Both Ana and Christy takes a shot glass of bourbon and drinks it on one gulp.

"These bourbon shots are good." Ana said.

"How many bourbon shots are planning on drinking?" Christy asked.

"I don't know, maybe, until I've had enough." Ana told her. "Besides, I'm not trying to get drunk or anything."

"Me neither, I don't drink much." Christy said.

"Yeah, but sometimes, a drink is to take the edge off a little bit." Ana said.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And the two best friends takes another gulp of their shots of bourbon.