Chapter Six

DAY TWO BEFORE THE BATTLE OF SHANGQUI

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON
COMPOUND

The Next Day, Christy is looking at herself in the wall mirror as she gently adjusts her uniform and her hat.

[Christy Uniform]

Klaus slowly walks up next to her, looking at her through the wall mirror.

"You look amazing." Klaus complimented her with a small smile.

"Thanks." Christy thanked him with a small smile. "Are Zenith, Thalia and Max here?"

"They're gonna meet you at the Grand Hall at Mount Orasani." Klaus told her.

Christy turns around to look at her husband. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Don't concern yourself with me." Klaus said, gently pulls her close to him. "I just want you to focus on the upcoming battle."

"Will do." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they both walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GRAND HALL

After Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy had arrived with their families, dressed up in their uniforms, they're with each other.

"So, all the Orasanians men and women warriors will meet here in the Grand Hall?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah." Christy said.

"What time will it start?" Freya asked.

"10:00 AM." Max said. "It's like a sendoff before we leave."

"Oh, okay." Marcel said.

And then, Bassea approaches her, dressed up in her uniform. "Christiana?"

Christy looks at Bassea and small smiles at her. "Hi, Bassea."

Christy and Bassea shares a hug and looks at everyone else.

"I don't know if you guys met, but this is my former apprentice, Bassea, Bassea, this is everyone else." Christy said.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys." Bassea said with a small smile and a small wave.

"Former apprentice?" Elijah said.