Disclaimer(why I write stories related to polygamy) must read.

Hi and Salam guys.
I wanted to sort of put this out there.If you have noticed,some of my polygamy related books always end in monogamy.

I.e the Don's muslim maid, especially,twist of marraiges,the Don's muslim wife, even the Don's muslim chauffeur etc.

To tell you the honest truth,I personally hate polygamy.I won't lie to you.You might wonder why I write about it when I don't like it.

It's because it is allowed in my religion,no matter how much I dislike it,it is apart of my religion.

And since it's apart of my religion,I can never bash it.Anything allowed in Islam is seen and accepted as Good, because Allah does what's best for us.

Polygamy has been allowed in Islam which means it's for our good.Because there are more women in the world and if every man has one wife,many women will be left unmarried.

This is why Allah allowed polygamy, for every woman to stand a chance at marraige and motherhood.Polygamy has been around before Islam,but Allah limited it to four women in islam.It isn't allowed because of the selfish desires of men,never.

It is allowed to help women who are struggling to find husbands.It is indeed beautiful,but for some reason I can't seem to love it.

This is due to me being monogamous by nature.I just love monogamy so much,how I wish every woman will get their own husband,but sadly we can't.

This is due to our numbers, and it hurts you know.Its not easy seeing your husband marrying another woman and having children with her.

It's heartbreaking and depressing and that's is why I write about it, even though I don't like it.

I write my stories with polygamy relations, with the main purpose of highlighting the pain women go through.

I never mean to bash it, because logically, without polygamy many women would die single.So I understand it,but I just want people to know that it isn't easy for women at all.

To love someone with all your heart yet they can't stay faithful to only you,it hurts.I just wanted to highlight that and let people, particularly men know that it isn't easy for us.

So they should try to show Alot of compassion and care towards women because it's not easy.Men often expect women to be patient and accept it,

But we are not robots,we are human beings with feelings and it hurts like a b*tch.All we want is kindness and understanding. Because it ain't easy.

So I use my books to sort of show that,I show the pain of women so that people will understand what we go through.

Polygamy is to me is a blessing and a curse.Its a blessing because it allows alot of women to get married and become mothers, beautiful,but it also causes women pain when their husbands marry additional women.

This is my motive ,to highlight on what women go through.I by no means bash it or discourage it.

But I can't support it too, because I still don't like it.Inshallah I will soon go for counselling for polygamy.Not that I want to be in one,(am monogamous minded) but because I want to accept Islam as a whole.

I have alot of issues with Islam , particularly polygamy,which sort of drives me away from islam.Most of the times I hate on my own religion because of poly, and even hate on Allah😟.

I don't like that, I still have faith in Allah, and I know I have alot of misunderstanding towards Islam, particularly concerning us women.

For now am battling cancer,but soon after,I will receive counselling about Islam and correct all my misconceptions and misunderstanding towards it.

So guys I pray I get healings and understanding.Hopefully I will be able to accept poly,but I don't think I can ever be in one. monogamy is also Allowed in Islam and I am always praying to Allah to bless me with a man who wants to be with one wife.

You can't call me selfish because there are men who naturally want one to be with one woman.All I ask and pray from Allah is that am paired with a mongamous man🤲.

My purpose of counselling is to stop my hatred for Allah and my religion for allowing polygamy.Not to be involved one, it's just not for me.

I want to respect it and see the good in it,so that I can become closer to my religion, not to be involved in one.

Allah is the one who will decide which type of marraige or life that is best for me.All I can do is pray to him, to put me in the marraige of my desires, which is monogamy.

Inshallah I hope he answers my prayers.And I hope he also all your prayers my fellow readers.
Say Ameen.(Ameen yarabi.)

This is my last time explaining this.i just wanted you guys to know how I feel and how women feel.peace.

Now to my story.....