Finding Allah

Layla's POV
Layla:aw Allah, please have mercy on me, please wake me up, please I beg you Allah, because am loosing faith in you Ya Allah, please I beg you, please have mercy,please wake me up from this nightmare.Aw Allah, it's me your humble,me that k have worshipped you nonstop Allah,you can't do this to me!

It hurts ya Allah, please take the pain away, Allah please I beg you(I cried and pleaded.My oldest uncle walked in with Uncle taufic.Uncle taufic held an umbrella over their heads.My oldest uncle Nasir was very old.He was an imam.He just looked at me and smiled)

Nasir: what I see is not a rebellious servant,but a lost one.You are lost child.This is just a test from a Allah.Polygamy is one of the biggest tests Allah can give to a woman.

Layla:then why give me such a painful test , this is something that women go through.Why did he allow this, doesn't he know that women are suffering??

Nasir:he knows, that's why women go through it.It is a huge test for women,it is see how strong your faith in him is? And you are clearly failing.

Layla:then am happy to fail because he hurt me.
Nasir:life isn't always about happiness.We weren't created to enjoy,we came here to worship him.He gives us numerous tests to see those who are stronger in faith.He wants to see those who still have faith in him when all hopes are gone.

Many women have been through your situation,but because of their faiths in Allah,they are able to move on from the pain, and live happily.

Layla:but why polygamy,he could have chosen anything else,why allow this?
Nasir:he allowed it for the good of women

Layla: how does something that causes pain be good for women?!
Nasir: That's Allah for you.Back in the war times, numerous of men were killed, leaving a whole lot of widows and orphans.Though polygamy was already present in those times,Allah limited it to four.

He did this because there was alot of women and orphans left without husband's.Imagine if you had a daughter or a sister,who is left unmarried because there aren't many men left,how would you feel?

Many women were left stranded,that is why Allah allowed polygamy, for men to marry four women each.This way ,every woman would be secure with a husband.They would be happy and become mothers.

Thought it's not easy sharing a husband,they still have one and experience love.So I ask you, isn't Allah's reason behind it good?

Layla:but it hurts.
Nasir: offcourse it does,you forgot that this is life,Allah won't make it easy for you,he is going to test you with a whole,lot.And when you are able to pass,you get inner peace,you become closer to Allah, and you go to paradise.

What you are going through is a test, what they did was wrong but it helped that woman hikimah, because she is now married with child.The only expense is that it caused you pain.But you see, your pain can never go in vain.