The don

Ceasar's POV
She had now found out that I was a murderer.She was going to find out sooner or later.Am a toxic man and my only cure is her.

But she is refusing to help me, resulting me into forcing.This isn't even about me, it's about my love for her.I know she also loves me, and that's the more reason to fight for her.

I sound selfish,but I don't give a f*ck.I get what I want, and what I want is her.Thursday came , and I came to Layla's office.

She looked annoyed and nervous to see me,I don't blame her.

Ceasar:shall we begin
Layla: do I have a choice?
Ceasar:no you.lets start ,am the don.The head of the mafia.

Layla: mafia?(she said scared)
Ceasar:yes,but don't worry I won't harm you.
Layla:says the man who killed three men.

Ceasar: and I would kill a thousand more if it means protecting you.
Layla:I didn't ask you.
Ceasar:well I don't care.I will do anything to protect you.

Layla: just like you protected your wife?
Ceasar:did you really have to go there?
Layla: I can't help it,you are ruining my life.

Ceasar:no you are.
Layla: how did your wife died?
Ceasar: she got shot by my enemies.
Layla:if you weren't involved in the mafia, she would be alive.

(*Mentions of rape*)

Ceasar:right,but you see I made them pay,you wanna know how? You see they were five men, and they all raped my wife before killing her.(I couldn't help the pain in my chest.She noticed it too in my eyes) so when I got hold of those five men,I allowed my male allies to have their ways with them.

They were 50 men,10 for each man.As they got raped and used,I made carvings on their chests ,after my men were done having their ways.I cut off their wee wees and shoved them in their mouths.Then I made them choke on their own d*cks and slit their throats.

It was sweet revenge.(I walked up to her.She got up and tried to get away from her but I only closed in on her)

Ceasar:I won't hurt you Layla.
Layla:you are a cruel man,you could have reported them to the police.
Ceasar: what would the police have done! Huh! Would that have brought my wife back to life!they raped and beat her up so badly that I couldn't recognize her! She wasn't the nice person but she was innocent, and they killed her.all because of me!

(I turned away from her , trying to hold in my tears.She touched my shoulder.I turned to her with tears in her eyes)
Layla:you were still wrong, revenge is never the way,but I can't blame.This is your way of life.
Ceasar:does that mean you accept me?

Layla:no,I will say it again.I love my husband.
Ceasar:I really need to know who this man is that you keep rejecting me for.
Layla:he is a pure angel ceasar.

Ceasar:then who am I?
Layla:a broken soul.