Your husband has another wife

Ceasar's POV
It hurt me Everytime she rejected me,so I needed to find out who that man was.

Henry:boss ,you can easily kill him and have her.
Ceasar:no ,that should be the last result.
Henry: this is unlike you boss,you can easily get her.You can kill him.

Ceasar:it will hurt her.like it or not,I can see the love she has for him.I can see it in her eyes.She sees him as an angel.I want you to investigate him,I want to know what he does,that makes her love him so much.

Henry: right away boss.

That night, Henry came back.
Ceasar: what did you find out?
Henry:he is a no good bastard!
Ceasar: what do you mean?

Henry :all this while,he has been cheating on his wife!
Ceasar: what?
Henry:he has another wife.He lied to Layla that she was his sister.And that so called sister has been living with them and also they have a daughter,whom they have passed off as hi niece.

Ceasar: what the hell! This man is a scumbag ! How can he do this to her!? Does he know how much she loves him? how much she cherishes him?How can he play her like that!

(I couldn't help the race that I felt inside.All she did was love him and he was there cheating on her, right under her nose.I will make this bastard pay)

The next day, Henry and I waited for him .He came out of the hospital after his shift.There we grabbed him into an empty alley.

Ali:who are you?!
Ceasar: your worst nightmare.(I attacked him and beat him till he was black and blue.Henry handed me the gun.I aimed at him, ready to shoot him.But I stopped,I knew this would hurt Layla)

She was slowly changing me, she was corrupting my viciousness.His death would be more painful than his betrayal.She was going to hurt either way but I couldn't hurt her more.

Ceasar: let's go
Henry:but boss..
Ceasar:now!

(We left.)

Layla's POV
I had received a call that Ali had been attacked.Hikimah and I rushed to the hospital.He was badly beaten.

I went in to see him.
Layla:who did this?
Ali: some guy named ceasar.(he said so weakly,I couldn't help but cry) hey am okay.

Layla:am so sorry.
Ali: it's not your fault.
(If he only knew.After making sure that Ali was well rested.I stormed over to ceasar's house.I slapped him with all my strength)

Layla:you bloody bastard, how dare you attack my husband!
Ceasar:it was either that or I killed him!
Layla:so because of your love for me,you will kill an innocent man?

Ceasar: your husband is not so innocent Layla.
Layla:how can you say that!
Ceasar: because he is cheating on you! He has another wife!

(I froze.)
Layla:you liar.
Ceasar: it's true,I found out about it , that's why I attacked him.He is a liar Layla,he has been cheating you.

Layla:I don't believe you.
Ceasar: well it's the truth.Your husband has another wife.