crossover ending 😉

Layla's POV
Layla:you set me up?
Henry:no, ceasar is actually shot but he is recovering.He wanted to surprise you, that's why I brought you here.

Razia: please marry him,there is nothing stopping you now.Do what you think it's best for you.
(I looked up.Ya Allah, please guide me and always put me on the straight path.I smiled at my family)

Layla: but I don't have a dress.
(Two men and women came in.The women held wedding clothes)
Munira:girl, don't worry we've got you.
Layla:you all came prepared
Fatima:well duh, this marriage isn't a joke.

Layla:am sorry but I don't really know you guys.
Isaac: ceasar is our friend.
(Why did they look the same)
Razia:I know right?(it's like she read my mind, and I saw Fatima and munira also nodding in understanding)

Jalil: enough chitchatting,my daughter needs to get ready (we went inside.There the three women ,whom I sort of realized I had a similar life story with, helped me dress up.A female photographer came in and started taking pictures.)

Razia: this is qutub, our photographer.
Qutub:hi,you look so beautiful
Razia: thank you

Munira: she meant the bride.
Razia:sorry.(Fatima laughed.)
Fatima: she is a crazy one.
Layla:no wonder she is a racer.

Razia: and what does that mean?
Layla:you nearly killed us razia,you could have turned my wedding day into a death day.

Qutub: wow,then I would be double booked for a funeral and wedding.Just kidding.But can I ask,is it me or do our husbands sort of look the same

We all answered:right?!
Munira: they are ex mafia Don's, grumpy yet lovable.
Fatima: and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Razia: same.

Qutub: it's time dear, let's go.(We entered the mosque,there I saw him.I noticed him holding his side.I was about to run to him, when mom stopped me)

Samira:am sorry but you must get married first,then love making later
Layla:mom!(I exclaimed embarrassed as they laughed.We got into our places.There we got married.)

Immediately we were pronounced husband and wife,I rushed over and hugged him.

Razia: and they call me the crazy one.
Munira/Fatima/qutub:shhh.

Layla:are you okay?
Ceasar:I will be if you don't stop squeezing me (I pulled away)
Layla:am so sorry

Ceasar: it's okay,I can understand your eagerness to be in my arms(I hit him on the chest)
Layla:you think you are all that.
Ceasar: maybe,but you know you love me.

Layla:with all of my heart.

Three years later.Ceasar was holding our daughter.I was currently pregnant with our son.

Ceasar:why do you look so much like your mother?not only do I have to deal with other men approaching her,now I have to deal with the boys who will dare approach.Well atleast you have my eyes.

Farida: dada's eyes(she giggled)
Layla:yes, dada's scary eyes.
Ceasar:my eyes aren't that scary but they will be,if anybody approaches my princess.

Layla:can you blame her,she is so beautiful (I tickled farida as she giggled)
Ceasar:well they need to lower their gaze
Layla:as if you did.

Ceasar:I didn't know before but I do know,so farida you won't look at boys until you are 40
Farida:no
Ceasar: what do you mean no?

Farida:I saw a prince on TV, momma said he will come for me.

Ceasar: Layla??(I run off as he chased me carrying our child)

I was finally complete.Thank you Allah for giving me another chance at love.

THE END.

(Hopefully, inshallah I will also find peace in Islam like this character.Do pray for me as I try my best to clear my misunderstandings and misconceptions I have in Islam.Inshallah,I will soon find peace, and I pray you find the same.peace out.)

(Also finishing a story in two days 🥴, that's a record😅)